Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

1952 Topps Willie Mays & 1992 Trevor Hoffman DNA RC

Just upgraded 2 cards in my collection, so i have my old ones for sale/trade.

$800

$50

Comments

• Lothar52Lothar52 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭
    Certain people and i wont mention names, yankeeno7, usually yell at me regarding such events.....as when I upgrade cards i simply keep both!!!!!!! anyone interested in a 50% 57s topps or 53 bowman color set??? image

• << <i>53 bowman color set >>

If the 53 Bowman color set happens to have a Musial PSA 8 that comes with it. then Yes I am interested.
  • daddymcdaddymc Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭
    That '52 Mays is a great looking 4 IMO.
    Currently working on: Kurt Warner PSA 9 or 10

• yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,243 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Certain people and i wont mention names, yankeeno7, usually yell at me regarding such events.....as when I upgrade cards i simply keep both!!!!!!! anyone interested in a 50% 57s topps or 53 bowman color set??? image >>

LOL HOARDER!!!
  • bobbyw8469bobbyw8469 Posts: 7,139 ✭✭✭
    Didn't this card sell on Ebay 3 weeks ago for $750???

Ebay link
  • DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>Didn't this card sell on Ebay 3 weeks ago for $750???
    Ebay link >>

Sure does look like it ... maybe the OP bought another one within the past two weeks? HOPEFULLY that is what happened.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.

• << <i>Didn't this card sell on Ebay 3 weeks ago for $750???

Ebay link >>

The best pitch to start a hitter off with is always strike one.
    LOL Slider..thats the greatest popcorn eater ever! Sorry, I think I must copy that for future use!
    The guy is just trying to make 40-50 bucks...it is the same card. If he can sell it for that, more power to him. I'll admit, I have bought and resold a card for profit before.
  • DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>The guy is just trying to make 40-50 bucks...it is the same card. If he can sell it for that, more power to him. I'll admit, I have bought and resold a card for profit before. >>

Yank ... NOTHING wrong with buying a card and trying to make a few bucks very quickly by flipping it. I think people are questioning the way he "advertised" it:

"Just upgraded 2 cards in my collection, so i have my old ones for sale/trade."
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
    AAAAAHHHHH....gotchya!
  • bobbyw8469bobbyw8469 Posts: 7,139 ✭✭✭
    Well..what is throwing me off, is that about 8 months ago, we had a difference of opinions on centering vs. wax staining. He was dogging my card out (same card, same grade) because the centering on the front wasn't as good as his, although his had major wax staining on the back while my back was clean. My card was around $500, and his was around $900...and he was using the front to justify a huge increase, even though it technically was the exact same grade....I assumed this was the card in question....