Home Precious Metals
Options

PD & Plat moving NICELY!

http://quotes.ino.com/exchanges/?e=FOREX&c=metals

Coal, steel have been also on fire!!!!

I am starting to believe this may be the de-coupling of these two as PM's and more towards industrial uses! image

third world countries middle class booming = need for more raw materials & AUTOS
Singapore & Hong Kong March/April
Hong kong/Long Beach JUNE Table #838
MACAU
emgworldwide@gmail.com
Cell: 512.808.3197
EMERGING MARKET GROUP
PCGS, NGC, CCE & NCS, CGC, PSA, Auth. Dealer

Comments

• Options
    secondrepublicsecondrepublic Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭
    wow, palladium is WAY up over $30/ounce.... that's very unusual.
    "Men who had never shown any ability to make or increase fortunes for themselves abounded in brilliant plans for creating and increasing wealth for the country at large." Fiat Money Inflation in France, Andrew Dickson White (1912)
  • Options
    or I am totally wrong!

LOL

http://online.wsj.com/article/BT-CO-20091224-704007.html?mod=rss_Commodities
    New PD & plat ETF launched
    MACAU
    emgworldwide@gmail.com
    EMERGING MARKET GROUP
  • Options
    I noticed Pd didn't sink like gold and silver the past few weeks. I was hoping it would cause I would like purchase a bit more. Poor timing on my part image

Nickel was at 7.20 just a few weeks ago and today it's at 8.50 and climbing. I have about 10,000 lbs of clean 18/8 stainless to turn in and I've been waiting over a year and a half now. Oh please keep climbing!!! image
  • Options
    DoubleEagle59DoubleEagle59 Posts: 8,200 ✭✭✭✭✭
    is the sudden increase of Pd related to the ETF?

any other reasons?
    "Gold is money, and nothing else" (JP Morgan, 1912)

"“Those who sacrifice liberty for security/safety deserve neither.“(Benjamin Franklin)

"I only golf on days that end in 'Y'" (DE59)
  • Options
    Yes, the SEC gave approval for a Pd/Pt ETF and anticipatory buying by specs is responsible for today's spike. I wouldn't surprised if the exchange responds by upping the margins to 110% to kill such a move in the next week or so. The PGMs are too small a market to be allowed to move merely by paper, rather than actual, demand.
    Salute the automobile: The greatest anti-pollution device in human history!
    (Just think of city streets clogged with a hundred thousand horses each generating 15 lbs of manure every day...)
  • Options

<< <i>Yes, the SEC gave approval for a Pd/Pt ETF and anticipatory buying by specs is responsible for today's spike. I wouldn't surprised if the exchange responds by upping the margins to 110% to kill such a move in the next week or so. The PGMs are too small a market to be allowed to move merely by paper, rather than actual, demand. >>

"exchange responds by upping the margins to 110%"

....could you explain in laymans terms
    thanx
    MACAU
    emgworldwide@gmail.com
    EMERGING MARKET GROUP