Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

I want a nice 1806 bust quarter PCGS VF

I am actively looking for a nice 1806 PCGS graded quarter in VF condition to buy. I see them all the time but passed them up, finally i am serious about one. If you have one send me price and pictures.
Winner of the "You Suck!" award March 17, 2010 by LanLord, doh, 123cents and Bear.

Comments

• Options
    One of my favorite issues. Here is a very nice PCGS VF25 that I have for sale. It is a B9 variety. My price is $1,750 delivered, if paid by check. Paypal OK, but add 3%. Seven day, no question asked return privelige. The coin is a little lighter in hand than in my photo. Let me know if you are interested, or if you have any questions.

Chris
    Somerset Hills Coin

imageimage

merse

• Options
    Whats that dark on the reverse? The obverse looks nice. The photos are a little tough to make out. I am not sure thats the one i want but it seems like a fair price.
    Winner of the "You Suck!" award March 17, 2010 by LanLord, doh, 123cents and Bear.
  • Options
    still looking!
  • Options
    Bump!
  • Options
    Post your 1806 Quarter.
  • Options
    anyone?
  • Options

<< <i>Whats that dark on the reverse? The obverse looks nice. The photos are a little tough to make out. I am not sure thats the one i want but it seems like a fair price. >>

Oops - I had not noticed your question before. The dark area, which shows up more in the photo than on the coin in hand, is just darker toning. The is no corrosion, or anything like that.

Chris

merse

• Options
    still looking!
  • Options
    Merry Christmas!
  • Options
    Christmas is over and still looking.
  • Options
    Its going to be the middle of jan. and i may still be looking.
  • Options