Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Is anybody familiar with the 1965 "Soupy Sales" cards?

I am pretty new to the non-sport side of collecting, but I have personally never seen (or heard of) any of these cards. Does anyone here have any that they can post scans of?

Thanks!

Rick

My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 2 (2003). My son was diagnosed with Type 1 when he was 17 on December 31, 2009. We were stunned that another child of ours had been diagnosed. Please, if you don't have a favorite charity, consider giving to the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)

JDRF Donation

Comments

• Options
    I don't remember what the cards look like, but I have 24 packs from a wax box I bought many years ago. Here is one of them.
    Richard
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Do a search on eBay and you can see what they look like. I forgot how to post pics from eBay on here.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Black and white cards.

I never was thrilled with them, but many guys are and a few years ago a full box was sold on ebay for decent dough.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    slackerslacker Posts: 231 ✭✭
    sold an ungraded full 24 5 cent wax pack box in my ebay store five years ago for $2400.00
    love and laughter,
    slacker
    goal is to build my 1962 topps mars attacks set psa gpa 8.25.