Home Sports Talk
Options

NBA Refs Allegedly Had Their Own "Games" Going

storm888storm888 Posts: 11,701 ✭✭✭

The NBA blocked publication of this book, with a mere threat of litigation.

"Blowing The Whistle" may still be published.

The NBA says they are "looking into" the allegations.

Some funny stuff about folks who will allegedly bet on anything.

excerpts
Folks Who Bite Get Bitten. Folks Who Don't Bite Get Eaten.

Comments

• Options
    very sad
  • Options
    the NBA is a joke in many regards...first thing they need to do is get rid of... the thugs.................
  • Options
    TheVonTheVon Posts: 2,725
    Amusing, but sad.
  • Options
    calaban7calaban7 Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭

<< <i>the NBA is a joke in many regards...first thing they need to do is get rid of... the thugs................. >>

Wow another thug hater . The world would be a better place if there were not any thug -a - phobes.

Whats the world coming too ?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whats even scarier , is if they made one of the conditions of playing professsional sports , that you could not have any felonies . In my profession , they would never even interview you , if you have a felony . Its makes for a better work place . Not that the non felons , like myself , are wonderful to work with . Its one of the bench marks for trust , though . Our actions , are largely motivated by our hearts . I've made many mistakes , but people live it daily .
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The benches would really clear . The sidelines would thin out . The dugouts would be much different.

Some would say or think , that I must be an evil person for peering down that path . I'm not a felon though , or a thug .---- Sonny
    " In a time of universal deceit , telling the truth is a revolutionary act " --- George Orwell