Home Sports Talk
Options

Chiefs' Larry Johnson Issues Apology For "Gay Slur"

storm888storm888 Posts: 11,701 ✭✭✭
Folks Who Bite Get Bitten. Folks Who Don't Bite Get Eaten.

Comments

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    must have been the "F" word.
  • Options
    gosteelersgosteelers Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭
    The guys continues to be a scumbag. The Chiefs would be wise to cut ties shortly...

I remember in the 2003 NFL draft some fellow Steelers fans were upset that they didn't take Johnson that year instead of......Troy Polamalu! All I can say is...whew!
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,523 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm just surprised the Chiefs keep handing this wash-up the ball...he hasn't had a productive day on the ground in like 3 years.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    swartz1swartz1 Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭
    still bitter about playing behind Priest for years...

Looking for 1970 MLB Photostamps
    - uncut

Positive Transactions - tennesseebanker, Ahmanfan, Donruss, Colebear, CDsNuts, rbdjr1, Downtown1974, yankeeno7, drewsef, mnolan, mrbud60, msassin, RipublicaninMass, AkbarClone, rustywilly, lsutigers1973, julen23 and nam812, plus many others...
  • Options
    This looks like it was the final straw for Johnson. Not just the gay slur, but that whole rant, talking about his "cake" and attacking the coach. When Johnson comes back he will most likely be demoted to third string RB and will not be returning next season. It was made clear to Johnson that he was given just one more chance.
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • Options

<< <i>still bitter about playing behind Priest for years... >>

like 1 year