Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Guess what! Pop 1/0 pcgs Lincoln Cent for sale! And several other 1982 varieties for sale!

1982 pcgs ms67rd bronze small date pop 1/0. NOW ON EBAY, LINK BELOW. It has lovely orange and magenta toning on the obverse (the photo washes out the magenta). The reverse is untoned even orange. There is no haze! There are no spots, no visible flaws, and no problems. The strike is full. This is a true ms67 red. The pop of this coin I will expect to stay 1/0 or close to that for a very long time as these are lower relief than the large dates, hence have less protected fields, and hence tend to get heavily banged up. Rolls of these, if you can even find them, remind me of rolls of 1969 pds which are all single digit pops in ms67rd. I had to search 5+ years to find this coin! The last pop 1/0 Lincoln Memorial to sell was the 2003 ms70 for over $15K! (where is Compromonedas when you need him?!). I sold a pop 4 ms67 63-p for $5600. A pop 5 ms67 62-p recently auctioned for $5800+).

1982 pcgs ms66rd bronze small date pop 9/1. $375 Even orange colored obverse and magenta and orange toned reverse (very similar to the ms67rd, just switch the obverse and reverse). Very high end ms66. I've already sold 2 of these for $375 ea.

1982 pcgs ms67rd bronze large date pop 6/0. $1350 Lovely shades of orange toning on the obverse, more evenly toned on the reverse. No spots, visible marks, or problems of any kind.

1982-d pcgs ms67rd bronze pop 9/0 $650 SOLD. Light orange even color on both sided. No spots, only one visible hit on upper reverse, and no other problems.

1982-p pcgs ms67rd zinc small date pop 18/1. $195 Untoned, no spots or problems, great strike.

1982-d pcgs ms67rd zinc small date pop 11/2. $95 SOLD Some subtle red and orange toning. No spots or problems.

All prices include shipping and insurance. All coins come with a full return privilege. I can provide references upon request. Thanks for looking!

Comments