Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

1798 Draped Bust Large Cent XF Details - 1993 Philly Gold & Silver Proof Set - 100 gram PAMP Gol

I have a few odd's & ends for sale this week. Shipping costs are not calculated into my prices at this time.
Paypal and/or check, money order would be fine.
Offers are always considered - some pieces I have more room to work than others. Thank you.

1798 Large Cent - XF details with large reverse rim cud. - Sheldon 161 variety.
The details are incredible on this piece. The drapery along the bust is well defined, the ribbon is full & the hair is well defined.
The reverse details are excellent and the rim cud is very prominent.
I am asking $500. VF greysheet is $400 and a huge jump in XF greysheet price to $1500. I think it has XF details
but the coin has some porous surfaces and I am unsure if it would grade. For that reason, the price is discounted considerably.
Any information or comments on this piece are welcomed & encouraged. I am pretty new to early copper pieces.
imageimage
imageimage
imageimage

This is a neat set from 1993- "The Philadelphia Set" - Contains 3 proof gold eagles $25, $10, $5 (1/2oz, 1/4oz, 1/10oz)
and (1oz) 1993 Proof silver eagle and 1 90% (.76oz) Philadelphia commemorative medal.
The proof gold pieces are perfect as they should be... it's tough shooting thru the plastic as there are some tiny scuffs.
The proof silver eagle has developed an amazing looking "ring of fire" rainbow tone circle from the insert.
I'm asking $1400 on this exceptional looking set. ( .85 Troy ounces gold & 1.76 ounce silver)
imageimage
imageimage
imageimage
imageimage

100 gram Pamp Swiss pure gold ingot -(3.22 troy ounces)
Asking for spot + $25

1926 Canada nickel (far 6) PCGS AU58 old green holder - Well below greysheet!
I'm asking $1250 - AU 50 catalogue price is roughly $1,400 and MS 60 is right around $2,500 I believe.
It's a solid AU 58 on the obverse, but the reverse is much nicer in my opinion.
The photo's are pretty accurate - a pleasing all over medium grey with evident luster all around.

Comments