Home Sports Talk

Need a good laugh?>

This is from the Vikings Lions game. Watch it till the end, this chick got exactly what she deserved. Oh and yeah she's smokin hot, but this made my day....
Drunks r funnay...
Am I speaking Chinese?

Comments

• Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice!

That's more action than I've ever seen at a Lions game in a long time. Seattle needs more women like that.

Dave
    Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • Somebody should have answered her question. She just wanted to know if they were image kidding her.
  • DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    What an a**hole ... but a HOT a**hole!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • VikingDudeVikingDude Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭
    Video has been removed. Anywhere else I can see it?
  • Ahhh, that sucks! She is suing the guy I bet lol...
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• MICHAELDIXONMICHAELDIXON Posts: 6,373 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man! I missed it!!! image
    Spring National Battlefield Coin Show is April 12-13, 2024 at the Eisenhower Hotel in Gettysburg, PA. WWW.AmericasCoinShows.com
  • storm888storm888 Posts: 11,701 ✭✭✭
    Folks Who Bite Get Bitten. Folks Who Don't Bite Get Eaten.
  • Yep thats the one, nice find!
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,055 ✭✭✭
    Those chicks put the TRASH in white trash!
  • VikingDudeVikingDude Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭
    Yeah, it was on the "Extra Mustard" portion of SI .com today. Hilarious!
  • AhmanfanAhmanfan Posts: 4,353 ✭✭✭✭
    all she wants are some rights!
    Collecting
    HOF SIGNED FOOTBALL RCS
  • shes hot
  • jdip9jdip9 Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭
    The bald guy throwing in his 2 cents is the best. Next best is the scared white guy next to the black guys who doesn't know what to make of the situation.
  • OAKESY25OAKESY25 Posts: 4,726 ✭✭✭
    she wasn't that hot.. but that was pretty good...

btw.. she called that dude a Ni**er... if that was a white guy he would have been punched..
    that was some pretty good restraint on his part to night strangle the crap out of her..
    he deserved to taunt her at the end.. that was pretty sweet.. I wonder how it all started
  • In the Silverdome there were fights all the time.....everyone taking out their frustrations on the sad-sack lions.
    That was kind of funny cuz she was young and cute, but you get a few guys going at it, and it gets ugly REAL quick.
  • LOL, my brother was at that game and almost got into a couple fights himself. Visiting fans should certainly learn there's a line that you shouldn't cross, but most people are just stupid at sports games. I guess the guy that ran off at the mouth apparently got what he had coming to him after the game, but not from my brother. A bunch of guys in the general area heard his comments about Detroit welfare scum and he got jumped on the way out of the game. His loudmouth buddies apparently didn't try to help image

This chick is just a drunk moron though. She's fighting with a fellow fan??? I hate chicks that think they can get right up in your face and you can't hit them because you're a guy. The guy showed more restraint than I could have image

• << <i> I wonder how it all started >>

She dumped beer on the guys head.
  • thats what happens when you give chick front row seats....what a waste
  • jivanjivan Posts: 1,009
    BLACK MESH JERSEY AND WHITE BRA???? TACKY
    always looking for 1969 graded basketball
  • And a Roy Williams jersey at that. He got traded almost a year ago. Certainly she and the guy in front of her can find a better jersey than that.
    Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.

• << <i>And a Roy Williams jersey at that. He got traded almost a year ago. Certainly she and the guy in front of her can find a better jersey than that. >>

Nothin wrong with rockin' a traded players jersey (normally as long as it's a player that left in good standing). I have a Cadillac Williams jersey, but I still like to wear my Joe Jurevicius jersey most of the time.
  • I hate to see family members get arrested. sigh.

• << <i>

<< <i>And a Roy Williams jersey at that. He got traded almost a year ago. Certainly she and the guy in front of her can find a better jersey than that. >>

Nothin wrong with rockin' a traded players jersey (normally as long as it's a player that left in good standing). I have a Cadillac Williams jersey, but I still like to wear my Joe Jurevicius jersey most of the time. >>

Agreed. Especially considering the price on some of those things and how frequently players get traded. If I dared to buy a Lions jersey ever, history dictates that he'll likely be with the team for no longer than 5 years.