Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Picked up a nice 1972 Topps Julius Erving "Dr. J" rookie card today

I've been looking for one of these for awhile now. Got this one today. I'll be cracking and trying to get it autographed for my HOF signed rookie card collection. I don't mind the centering, but I love the coloring and the lack of the little annoying white print circle that's typically found by his elbow. I typically don't post unsigned cards, but I thought this one looked pretty good and it will look great once signed (I hope image )

Mike

Buying US Presidential autographs

Comments

• Options
    bbcemporiumbbcemporium Posts: 684 ✭✭✭
    Mike, nice card, great coloring
    Registry Sets

"Common sense is the best distributed commodity in the world, for every man is convinced that he is well supplied with it"
  • Options

<< <i>I've been looking for one of these for awhile now. Got this one today. I'll be cracking and trying to get it autographed for my HOF signed rookie card collection. I don't mind the centering, but I love the coloring and the lack of the little annoying white print circle that's typically found by his elbow. I typically don't post unsigned cards, but I thought this one looked pretty good and it will look great once signed (I hope image )

Mike

image >>

Hi Mike, do you know if Dr. J sign thru TTM or other means?
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>Hi Mike, do you know if Dr. J sign thru TTM or other means? >>

According to StarTiger, it's been 8 years since the last successful TTM!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    MBMiller25MBMiller25 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭
    Mike, That's a great looking Dr. J RC. I am sure you got it for a smoking price as well!
  • Options
    Let's hope the Dr. has good penmanship - to sign a prescription on that beauty !