Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Someone refresh me on how to post a picture from Photobucket

Please.
Collect for the love of the hobby, the beauty of the coins, and enjoy the ride.

Comments

• Options
    JCMhoustonJCMhouston Posts: 5,306 ✭✭✭
    Put your cursor over the image, the bottom link it shows is "IMG code", left click inside the IMG code box and right click, then left click on copy. Then put your cursor where you want the image, right click, then left click paste.

• Options
    Thank you, it's been a while since I posted a pic on here.

Ron
  • Options
    lcoopielcoopie Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    now that you know,
    how about the picture?
    LCoopie = Les
  • Options

<< <i>now that you know,
    how about the picture? >>

Posted it on the one for adamlaneus, he wanted '67 coins posted for his birthday.

• Options
    HyperionHyperion Posts: 7,438 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>now that you know,
    how about the picture? >>

Posted it on the one for adamlaneus, he wanted '67 coins posted for his birthday.

image >>

Wow! spectacular dime!
  • Options
    LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,290 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't get it to work with IE, better with Firefox.
    "My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.
  • Options
    tahoe98tahoe98 Posts: 11,388 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I can't get it to work with IE, better with Firefox. >>

...i have IE and i left click on direct link under the photo in photo-bucket with no problem. image
    "government is not reason, it is not eloquence-it is a force! like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master; never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action." George Washington

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file