Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Where are all the killer Swiss Shooting Thalers?

I can't find JACK SQUAT!!!!

Comments

• Options
    MacCrimmonMacCrimmon Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I can't find JACK SQUAT!!!! >>

He was never featured on der Schweiss Shuuters. image
  • Options
    JCMhoustonJCMhouston Posts: 5,306 ✭✭✭
    It depends on what you call "killer", 65's and 66's are a little thin on the ground, hence the current prices holding up well. I see some decent 64's and very occassionally a 65 around for sale, I keep checking NEN, and I think there are couple of 64's on the bay of e.
  • Options
    CIVITASCIVITAS Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭
    I just added several to our website on Saturday. I guess I wouldn't call them "killer" but they're mostly pretty nice.
    https://www.civitasgalleries.com

New coins listed monthly!

Josh Moran

CIVITAS Galleries, Ltd.
  • Options
    WWWWWW Posts: 2,609 ✭✭✭
    Killer image

How's it going Swabbie?
  • Options
    coinlieutenantcoinlieutenant Posts: 9,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw that one!! I need to have someone take a look for me since I will be away for the sale.

I'm doing good. You?

Can you believe what the Navy is telling me to do next year? Go to sea!!!! Crazy!!!
  • Options

<< <i>I saw that one!! I need to have someone take a look for me since I will be away for the sale.

I'm doing good. You?

Can you believe what the Navy is telling me to do next year? Go to sea!!!! Crazy!!! >>

Maybe you'll get lucky and be assigned to an icebreaker in Lake Michigan. Just remember to add this tidbit to your daily temp forecast; "It's cooler by the lake!!!" image
  • Options
    WWWWWW Posts: 2,609 ✭✭✭
    Can you believe what the Navy is telling me to do next year? Go to sea!!!! Crazy!!!

Sea duty, eh? How absurd. image Better that than a weather station on Adak, AK.
  • Options
    SYRACUSIANSYRACUSIAN Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭✭
    Mac likes to say, it seems to lack the killer luster for a 67. You know John, the one that hypnotizes you and makes you write a check straight away. image

Dimitri

myEbay

DPOTD 3
  • Options

<< <i>Mac likes to say, it seems to lack the killer luster for a 67. You know John, the one that hypnotizes you and makes you write a check straight away. image >>

Yeah, that's what happens on my submissions. Maybe if I could perfect "radial line whizzing". imageimage
  • Options
    This guy has some on his ebay store although I can't say I've ever dealt with him, might be worth a look at least?
    MUENZEN VON SPORTDISCO2

Hope this helps,
    Jim
  • Options
    JCMhoustonJCMhouston Posts: 5,306 ✭✭✭
    gmarguli has a nice 66 on the bay right now.