Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FSH: Type Coins, REDUCED.. Lot1: 1834 bust half, AU 1865 3CN, XF 1874 Seated Liberty Quarter. Lot 2:

Im going to be releasing the contents of my 7070 which Ive spent collecting in the last few years. Most coins were picked up for type. Here's the deal: S/I included, no extra paypal fees. Check/MO and Ill have to wait til it clears. 7 day returns less shipping (your S/I back to me) no questions asked. Im going to be doing this little by little because I dont have a lot of time these days and my picture taking sucks on it's best days (hence, the 7 day return). Id be open to negotation if you see something you like. If you have a particular slot request, make it and if I can Ill image and throw out what Im thinking as far as price. Want a crack at the entire contents (it's not finished btw, there are a couple holes)? If you're a member of the CoT I'd come up with a number and send it to you en masse on approval.... Note: the Gold page is already gone.

Btw, my name is snaphook13 on ebay and I have plenty of references if you want 'em, no worries.

********* SPECIAL. THIS CAN GO as a LOT of 3 for 380 delivered/insured (reduced). If you EXCERCISE return option they all must come back ***********************

Very cool die clashy AU 3CN, In the obv the coin is on the bottom, in the rev, is the coin on the top.. (I was showing how this coin upgraded my previous example): $115 delivered.

Super Dark Crusty 1875 Seated Liberty Quarter : $220

This bust half is much lighter than the image came out... the coin wont slab because of obverse rim dings, tough to see in the image but they're most definitely there, but it's got a GREAT AU look and even cartwheels a bit! Most excellennt for type. $130 delivered. return privledge like anything.

Im going to try to reimage the last coin cause for some reason the white auto-corrected to not-white, Im not sure why.

ADDED BARBER MINI-LOT.... 220 delivered (reduced)
nice coin, reverse is very very nice
the half..

ADDED Again! nice 2008 P&D Sac lot:

FSH Sac, Kennedy, Westward Journey Nickel, State Quarter Lot

Already sold:
(pic in album)
(pic on white background)

Comments