Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

1/10 Gold American Eagles & First Spouse Coins FSHO

I have the following GOLD for sale! I've done some research on e-bay sales and I've priced these approximately 10% below what you'd see there. Shipping will be additional and will be for actual cost only. As an example a 1/10 oz GAE would be about 75 cents for postage, $2.75 for insurance and 75 cents delivery confirmation. Let me know what you want and I'll respond with how much the actual shipping costs will be. If you'd like to use paypal it'll be 3% more to cover their fees. Since these are tied closely to gold spot, I'll honor these prices as long as gold is below $1025/oz. Please send me a PM with any questions or to reserve a piece. I haven't provided pictures, but let me know if you'd like to see something and I'll e-mail it to you. Thanks.

Gold American Eagles, 1/10 oz, uncirculated, raw, $115 each:
1989 - hold
1995 - hold
1996 - hold
1997 - hold
1998 - hold
1999 - hold
2004 - hold
2005 - hold
2006 - hold

Gold American Eagles, 1/10 oz, uncirculated, certified, $125 each:
2000, MS68 PCGS. Has a toned spot on the obverse- hold
2001, MS70 ICG- hold

First Spouse. All boxes, paperwork as received from the mint included
Washington Uncirculated - $525
Adams Uncirculated - $525
Jefferson Uncirculated - $550
Jefferson Proof - $575
Madison Uncirculated -$525
Madison Proof - $550

Successful Forum transactions in the last couple of years with: jwitten, liefgold, goldcoin98. Older transactions with shortrgapbob, abitofthisabitofthat, Duxbutt, Morgansforever, Elkevvo, Dunerlaw, Pwrful4, Billet7, AUandAG, pragmaticgoat, MPLunatic, Rob41281, holeinone1972, AnkurJ, OregonCityGold, Inditonka, Colorfulcoins, cohodk, Mission16, kieferscoins

Comments

• TTT
    Greg
  • TTT
    Greg
  • CoinshowmanCoinshowman Posts: 147 ✭✭✭
    TTT
    Successful Forum transactions in the last couple of years with: jwitten, liefgold, goldcoin98. Older transactions with shortrgapbob, abitofthisabitofthat, Duxbutt, Morgansforever, Elkevvo, Dunerlaw, Pwrful4, Billet7, AUandAG, pragmaticgoat, MPLunatic, Rob41281, holeinone1972, AnkurJ, OregonCityGold, Inditonka, Colorfulcoins, cohodk, Mission16, kieferscoins
    TTT
  • mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
    bump for a good seller!! Dunno if these prices are still the same as gold has gone up but if so, some great prices!!!
    Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
    TTT
  • TTT
  • I'll take the 1995 and 1998 1/10 AGE coins
    BST references:
    jdimmick;Gerard;wondercoin;claychaser;agentjim007;CCC2010;guitarwes;TAMU15;Zubie;mariner67;segoja;Smittys;kaz;CARDSANDCOINS;FadeToBlack;
    jrt103;tizofthe;bronze6827;mkman;Scootersdad;AllCoinsRule;coindeuce;dmarks;piecesofme; and many more
  • ttt
  • Next stop paypal to make my payment , thanks Greg image
  • theboz11theboz11 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭
    Wonderful transaction. Thanks
  • Thank you Greg , im very happy with this wee beauty image