Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Ripken Private Signing Discount; ALL SPOTS TAKEN!

All spots sold; thanks to all those who responded

Bill
Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.

Comments

• Options
    thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭
    IronManfan,

I would love to get a 82 Topps Traded signed and a Ripken minor league card signed. Can I have two of your available spots?? If so, I'll find a nice 82 Topps Traded to get signed and I already have a minor league card.

Mike
    Buying US Presidential autographs
  • Options
    IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,429 ✭✭✭✭
    Mike....I'm reserrving two spots for you...

email me when you get the chance

Thanks

Bill

whhp72@yahoo.com
    Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • Options
    Thanks!! I'll go to ebay and start searching for the 82 Traded.

Mike
  • Options
    Navarro, your not sending in this card are you, My aunt had this one signed by him in 1980 at the field where they gave these sets out.

Ironman fan I need the WTF signed save me a spot if you can..

• Options
    underwraps, ill save a spot...

email me what you have

thanks

Bill
    whhp72@yahoo.com
  • Options
    Bill

Email sent
    Thanks
    Wraps
  • Options

<< <i>Navarro, your not sending in this card are you, My aunt had this one signed by him in 1980 at the field where they gave these sets out.

Ironman fan I need the WTF signed save me a spot if you can..

>>

Nope, it's not this one:

I would love to have one of those but I'm not going to shell out what it would cost for one unless I could find like a 4 or 5 or so. These two are the ones I'm sending, yours is a beautiful card:

and

Bill, is it possible to get them without the ironclad sticker put on the card? If not, that's fine as I want to get them signed anyway, but PSA will probably frown on that when they regrade mine.

Mike
  • Options
    I would love to have one of those but I'm not going to shell out what it would cost for one unless I could find like a 4 or 5 or so. These two are the ones I'm sending, yours is a beautiful card:>>>>>>

I think theres a 5.5 on ebay now but someone bid already at 1800

Thanks, yours are very nice also. Im working on getting those 2 also for the right price.

wraps
  • Options
    schr1stschr1st Posts: 1,677 ✭✭
    I would be interested in one submission at the small flat rate (82 Topps Traded as well) if there is still an opening.
    Who is Rober Maris?
  • Options

<< <i>I would be interested in one submission at the small flat rate (82 Topps Traded as well) if there is still an opening. >>

yes.....you're in

email me at

whhp72@yahoo.com
  • Options
    Thanks Guys; all spots are taken............

thenavarro-2
    underwraps
    schr1st
    leathtech

Appreciate it!

Bill
    whhp72@yahoo.com
  • Options
    leathtechleathtech Posts: 3,191

<< <i>Thanks Guys; all spots are taken............

thenavarro-2
    underwraps
    schr1st
    leathtech

Appreciate it!

Bill
    whhp72@yahoo.com >>

thanks for the spot Bill... e-mail has been sent.

Jasen
  • Options
    So how long are we going to have to wait to get our cards back?
  • Options
    Bill has been busy working at the Cal Ripken World Series. He will get them to us when he has a chance. Thanks for the favor Bill!

Mike
  • Options
    As an update, Cal signed all the items earlier in the week and I am driving down to Baltimore on Monday (hopefully) to pick them up....I will return all cards to the owners sometime next week.
  • Options
    Bill,

The next time you offer this can I please send in 2 cards?

Best regards,
    Joe
    Buying or trading for these signed Jeter rc's:
    1992 GCL, 93 Stadium Club, 93 Greensboro,, 93 South Atlantic League, 93 Topps Marlins & Rockies,, 94 Classic Tampa, 94 Procards Tampa, 94 Florida State League & 95 Columbus Clippers.