Home Precious Metals
Options

B&M store had a killer deal, gotta see if its still there

mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
http://cgi.ebay.com/1998-Silver-5-Maple-Leaf-TITANIC-Privy-1-OZ-SWEET_W0QQitemZ220449956699QQcmdZViewItemQQptZCoins_Bullion?hash=item3353d7635b

Mintage 26,000
Current price on Ebay 27.88
In an air tite with no COA.

Loca B&M store had 11 of these in its original case with COA FOR $16 EACH!! I gotta go back and see if there are all still there!!!!!!!!!!
Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.

Comments

• Options
    WeissWeiss Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a cool coin. Let us know what you found!
    We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame
  • Options
    cinman14cinman14 Posts: 2,489
    Paid close to 30 for mine... They are pretty neat..
  • Options
    jdimmickjdimmick Posts: 9,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn,

I had a half a tube of these come in the other week and sold them at spot plus 1.50. Left some dough on the table with that deal!!!

• Options
    If you bought one of those you'd really be sunk.image
  • Options
    mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
    hahaha.

Jdimmick, they are worth more if they have the COA and the original capsule but yeah if you ebayed it, you might have gotten more than spot + 1.50!
    Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Options
    WeissWeiss Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well?! Did you scoop them up?
    We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame
  • Options
    There was a monster box of 500 of the Titanic Maple on the BST for spot+ a few pennies a few years ago.

Forum AdministratorPSA & PSA/DNA ForumModerator@collectors.com | p 800.325.1121 | PSAcard.com

• Options

<< <i>There was a monster box of 500 of the Titanic Maple on the BST for spot+ a few pennies a few years ago. >>

So when are ya gonna let go of some? image
  • Options
    Where do you guys get all of these emoticons? I don't have half of them in the drop down box that I see posted all the time.
    Its all relative
  • Options

<< <i>Where do you guys get all of these emoticons? I don't have half of them in the drop down box that I see posted all the time. >>

Ancient Chinese secret..... image
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>There was a monster box of 500 of the Titanic Maple on the BST for spot+ a few pennies a few years ago. >>

So when are ya gonna let go of some? image >>

You act like I'm some sort of metal hoarder! I'm shocked by this accusation, shocked I tell you......................... image

Forum AdministratorPSA & PSA/DNA ForumModerator@collectors.com | p 800.325.1121 | PSAcard.com

• Options
    1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

So when are ya gonna let go of some? image >>

You act like I'm some sort of metal hoarder! I'm shocked by this accusation, shocked I tell you......................... image >>

SM1 = Terrorist. I bet you believe in the Constitution and home school your great grandchildren too! image

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22