Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Looking for Andre Dawson PSA 10's!

I'm looking to buy any Andre Dawson PSA 10 cards I don't already have. Please see my Dawson Master and Basic sets on the PSA Registery. I am currently 2nd on the master set and 1st on the basic. I would really like to find a 1989 Topps #10, 1991 Fleer #419, and 1978 Topps #72.

Jeremy

Comments

• Options
    onefasttalononefasttalon Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭
    NICE looking set! Wish I could help, but I don't have any PSA 10 Dawson's... but I do wish you luck!

Jeremy's DAWSON SET

ALWAYS Looking for Chris Sabo cards!

• Options
    gumbyfangumbyfan Posts: 5,159
    I have an extra 1988 O-PEE-CHEE STICKERS ANDRE DAWSON D.DRABEK-134/J.GANTNER-195 PSA 10. Please PM me if you're interested.

Thanks,
    Craig
  • Options
    MBMiller25MBMiller25 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭
    Very Nice set.
  • Options
    Gumby,

How much do you want for the 1988 OPC Dawson/Drabek/Gatner card?

Jeremy
  • Options
    How does $15 shipped sound?
  • Options
    I'll give $10. The only reason for the lower counter is because I already have the 1988 OPC stickercard. I don't agree with PSA's set composition to have multiple versions of the same card in the set just because the sticker on the reverse side may be Terry Kennedy on one but Wade Boggs on another - the Dawson card is still the same. Just let me know.

Jeremy
  • Options

<< <i>I'll give $10. The only reason for the lower counter is because I already have the 1988 OPC stickercard. I don't agree with PSA's set composition to have multiple versions of the same card in the set just because the sticker on the reverse side may be Terry Kennedy on one but Wade Boggs on another - the Dawson card is still the same. Just let me know.

Jeremy >>

Thanks, but I'll pass on the $10. I just recently picked this up for $10, so was only really looking to get that back after paypal fees and shipping. I don't want to take a loss on it since I don't mind having two 10's of the same card in my collection.

Good luck with yours!
    Craig