Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Tony Gwynn: Any collectors out there?

Hi;

I collect Tony Gwynn cards and I was wondering if there are any other Gwynn collectors out there to trade with? If so, please let me know!

Matt

Comments

• Options
    DavidPuddyDavidPuddy Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭
    It doesn't seem like there is a whole lot of interest in Gwynn these days.
    I always liked how he played, and there shouldn't be any PED stories popping up.

Good luck with your collection.

"The Sipe market is ridiculous right now"
    CDsNuts, 1/9/15
  • Options
    SalinasSalinas Posts: 326
    There are a few Gwynn collectors out there. Several I traded with in the past. PM me (I see you do not have yours turned on) so we can discuss further.
    I collect PSA graded 1980-81 Basketball.

Successful transactions with bouwob, lifeshouldbefun, SDSportsFan, Bkritz, tsalems1, kwtoz, johnny1976, Topps29, Calaban7, nascar20, bking, bedellsonics, Beck6, Dialj, Echocanyon, mdkuom, gosteelers, artimus.
  • Options
    itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    Gwynn?? PED's????? LOL, more like PEF's - Performance Enhancing Foods. imageimage
  • Options
    gumbyfangumbyfan Posts: 5,159
    mdkuom is a Gwynn collector...
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>Gwynn?? PED's????? LOL, more like PEF's - Performance Enhancing Foods. imageimage >>

imageimage

BUT MAN, THAT GUY COULD HIT THE BALL. WHAT AN AWESOME PLAYER!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    one o' sweetest swings ever, no doubt.
  • Options
    gregmo32gregmo32 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭
    There used to be some pretty strong collectors of PSA Gwynn cards when I had a few low population oddball cards. I think they are still out there. He is a popular, one team HOFer with no problems in his history.
    I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
    Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !
  • Options
    For those Gwynn collectors, I have up on ebay ending tomorrow morning a raw card lot.

Gwynn Lot

Successful transactions with bouwob, lifeshouldbefun, SDSportsFan, Bkritz, tsalems1, kwtoz, johnny1976, Topps29, Calaban7, nascar20, bking, bedellsonics, Beck6, Dialj, Echocanyon, mdkuom, gosteelers, artimus.
  • Options

<< <i>I collect Tony Gwynn cards and I was wondering if there are any other Gwynn collectors out there to trade with? If so, please let me know! >>

Not sure what else you collect, but I have an '84 Donruss Gwynn PSA 10 that I'd trade. PM me if interested.

--Neal
  • Options
    Stupid strike...he would've hit .400!!!!
  • Options

<< <i>Stupid strike...he would've hit .400!!!! >>

And the Expos probably would have won the World Series...
  • Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Stupid strike...he would've hit .400!!!! >>

And the Expos probably would have won the World Series... >>

...and Griffey might have beat Maris' HR mark...
  • Options

<< <i>...and Griffey might have beat Maris' HR mark... >>

And Ripken would have played....and played....and played! image
  • Options
    and the Rangers would have won the Western Division with a below .500 record.