Home World & Ancient Coins Forum

>>>---- DARKSIDE WEEKLY BUY / SELL / TRADE THREAD: 06/29 to 07/05 ----<<<

Close enough to midnight for this week's BST Thread, I suppose...

FOR SALE: 2007 NGC PF69UCAM Silver Britannia...

Payment: Check, USPS money order, or PayPal.
Price includes insured USPS 1st class shipping to USA with delivery confirmation.

2007 G. Britain S2P Seated Britannia - $115
NGC PF69UCAM

Comments

• theboz11theboz11 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭
    Very nice XF Honest 20mark. $265

1918 Belgian Peace medal WWI $75
    imageimage

Please check out other items For SaleHERE
  • HoledandCreativeHoledandCreative Posts: 2,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WANTED TO BUY: 1946 and 1946/5 Colombia 5 Centavos Bronze High Grades preferred but. Will pay 5x Krause for any condition. Any out there? Thanks. Dave
  • HyperionHyperion Posts: 7,438 ✭✭✭
    WTB a few10 franc silver coins? (I think the older ones are 5 franc, but they're more expensive) any out there? looking meltish.. I gave away the few that I had as tips and want to replace them....
    PM me....
  • lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTB a South African 1-rand piece. (Not a Krugerrand). Just a nice 1-rand of any type or date, BU or proof, for a newborn nephew whose name is "Rand".

(Since his twin brother is getting a slabbed coin it would be a plus if this Rand were slabbed, too, or in a nice holder of some kind.)

BUY OR BID- unless somebody buys these, they are open for bids, with no minimum. Bids can be placed via PM and will be tracked in the "Bid Board" portion of my BST store. Highest bidder at the end of the month wins each lot, unless somebody buys it first.

I might add some more bulk lots like this when time permits.

image20-PIECE LOT OF BRITISH PREDECIMAL COINS.
    1910-1964, mostly from the early to mid-1900s. Individual coin retail values $1.00-$3.00 each, conservatively priced based on 2007 Krause catalog. Includes five pieces of silver and two of the slightly scarcer Heaton "H"-mintmarked pennies.
    Pictures: (Obverses)-(Reverses)
    Buy Now price: $15.00 (averages out to just 75c per coin)

imageimage40-PIECE LOT OF WORLD COINS.
    From about 23 different countries, including some small silver pieces. All are 20th century, though some are from the earlier portion of that century. Each coin should have a retail value of about $1.00 minimum to $4.00-$5.00 maximum, individually. (Prices are based on 2007 Krause values and in many cases below that).
    Pictures: (Obverses, page 1)-(Obverses, page 2)-(Reverses, page 1)-(Reverses, page 2)
    Buy Now price: $26.00 (averages out to just 65c per coin).

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • ormandhormandh Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭
    I have some things ending Saturday on Ebay. Pieces from Italy, Peru, Colombia, Mexico, etc.... Just click the link in my sigline.image
  • OchoRealesOchoReales Posts: 1,500
    Always interested in Choice Potosi/Bolivia.
    Lurker since '02. Got the seven year itch!

Gary
  • hammered54hammered54 Posts: 750 ✭✭✭
    I have 5 22k gold canadian $100.00 proof coin's that I would like to sell, they are dated 1979 and 1980.
    each coin is 1/2oz. pure gold.
    have had many successfull transaction's on the bst, make me an offer.
    thank's Matt.
    Successful Transactions.
    Barrytrot(2),Stupid,Savoyspecial,docq,ecoinquest, halfhunter,snman,Coll3ctor.
    wondercoin. Blue594. internetjunky.
    keepdachange. Scrapman1077.Ahrensdad, mrmom, mygrandeoso, blu62vette, Clackamas,giorgio11, adriana, cucamongacoin,
  • mnemtsas2mnemtsas2 Posts: 745 ✭✭✭
    Looking for slabbed (PCGS, NGC, ANACS) VF or better coins of the following types:

Great Britain 1787 6d
    Great Britain 1787 1s
    Great Britain 1797 1d
    Great Britain 1799 1/2d
    Great Britain 1799 1/4d
    Great Britain 18th Century Guineas

Netherlands (any province) 18th Century Guilder (Gulden)
    Netherlands (any province) 18th Century Ducat

Spanish Colonial 8R (and fractions), Portrait and Pillar Types 1810 and earlier, really just after common dates / mints / assayers

Please PM me if you have anything you'd like to offer up. Coins would need to be shipped to Australia, I'd pay via paypal and cover the paypal costs.

Successful trades with Syracusian, DeiGratia, LordM, WWW, theboz11, CCC2010, Hyperion, ajaan, wybrit, Dennis88 and many others.
  • SmittysSmittys Posts: 9,876 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1999 G Britain
    2000 G Britain
    2003 G Britain
    2002 Austria
    2002 Guerney
    2001 Australia

150.00 Delivered Insured
    Sorry about bad Pic

• savoyspecialsavoyspecial Posts: 7,267 ✭✭✭✭

www.brunkauctions.com

• tydyetydye Posts: 3,894 ✭✭✭
    1733 Isle of Man $75 shipped
  • ormandhormandh Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭
    I am looking for any and all aluminum coins for my collection. I am particularly looking for high grade modern coins from the turn of the 20th century. I also would consider any and all 19th century patterns. Thanks!
    -Dan
  • FilamCoinsFilamCoins Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭

Pls let me know if you're interested in any of these.

• CollectorBobCollectorBob Posts: 418 ✭✭
    KM201 SAXE-MEININGEN 1902-D (Left-facing long beard) FIVE MARK $350 Delivered (or PM me your best offer):

Netherlands Utrecht 1787 2 Stuiver $19

As struck with typical strike weakness, nice toning

Click for larger image

Netherlands Zeeland 1745 2 Stuiver $40

Strong strike for type, as struck, coin is darker than images and very attractive

Click for larger image

Vatican City 1972 500L $15

Baggy uncirculated coin with attractive gold/green toning.

Click for larger image

Italy 1970 500L $13

Choice Unc with pale violet toning, shows frosted devices and mirror like fields

Click for larger image

Payment via Paypal only. Shipping via regular airmail is $6 for 1 or all of the coins. If you require international registered post shipping is $10.
    Successful trades with Syracusian, DeiGratia, LordM, WWW, theboz11, CCC2010, Hyperion, ajaan, wybrit, Dennis88 and many others.
  • I'm in for the two Netherlands and the Italian coin.

I'll figure out how to pay you for them, but put me down.

Regards.....
    Hi Classport,

Consider them on hold, payment will need to be via Paypal. Please turn on your PM or email me at mark @ thepurplepenny.com (remove the spaces) to take this off forum.

Cheers,

Mark
  • AethelredAethelred Posts: 9,288 ✭✭✭
    I have some slabbed Canadian coins on eBay going way too cheap!

Link to Auctions
    If you are in the Western North Carolina area, please consider visiting our coin shop:

WNC Coins, LLC
    1987-C Hendersonville Road
    Asheville, NC 28803

wnccoins.com
  • PreussenPreussen Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭
    I have some Prussian Coins starting on ebay this evening.

FSH - Vicky Jubilee medal in case (clasp works). Silver medal about 55.6 mm. Nice toning (IMO); has a couple of minor edge bruises. $125 (honestly, I really don't know what it's worth; feel free to make an offer if I'm way off) delivered within the USA. PayPal OK. Thanks for looking. -Preussen

"Illegitimis non carborundum" -General Joseph Stilwell. See my auctions

<< <i>I'm in for the two Netherlands and the Italian coin.

I'll figure out how to pay you for them, but put me down.

Regards..... >>

Still waiting to hear from you on these, your PM function is turned off and I cant email you. If I dont hear within 24 hrs I'll put these back up for sale.