Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Baseball and Football Autographs

I've been trying to clean up the office today and found several things that someone out there may like.

Baseball

Rollie Fingers AL Baseball (Bobby Brown) 93/341 COA from Tuff Stuff and also comes with a picture of Rollie from the signing - $25
Bob Feller AL Baseball (Bobby Brown) Significant Toning - Comes with autograph ticket from show - $10
Pete Rose NL Baseball (Bill White) with Hit King Inscription - Comes with autograph ticket from show - $30
Bob Feller AL Baseball (Gene Buddig) - Comes with autograph ticket from show - $15
Lou Brock NL Baseball (Leonard Coleman) Signed in person no COA. Ball is not snow white but autograph is clear - $20
Gaylord Perry OML Baseball with Players Association Hologram and Comes with autograph ticket from show - $20
Pete Rose NL Baseball (Leonard Coleman) - Ball is not snow white but autograph is clear - $20 PENDING
Joe Torre OML Baseball - Signed in person no COA. Signed on Side panel - $20

Football
John Cappeletti Penn State Mini Helmet with Heisman Inscription - JSA Certified (sticker on helmet), but no certificate - $30
Vinny Testaverde Miami Hurricanes Mini Helmet - Creative Sports COA - $35
Lem Barney Detroit Lions Mini Helmet w/ HOF Inscription - $25

Baseballs come with ball cubes
Shipping $5.00 each with combined shipping available.

Let me know if interested.

Thanks!

Bob...

Comments

• Options
    Bottom9thBottom9th Posts: 2,695 ✭✭
  • Options
    Bottom9thBottom9th Posts: 2,695 ✭✭
  • Options
    BunkerBunker Posts: 3,926
    pm Sent image

My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 2 (2003). My son was diagnosed with Type 1 when he was 17 on December 31, 2009. We were stunned that another child of ours had been diagnosed. Please, if you don't have a favorite charity, consider giving to the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)

JDRF Donation