Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

WTB Shield Nickels RAW and GRADED XF & up

I am currently seeking Shield Nickels all dates XF and better, raw or certified. Please send me PMs if you have any to sell at a fair price.
PCGS certified Modern Commemoratives and American Eagle Gold Bullion, Type set coins, CC mintmark coins, Confederate currency, Shield Nickels XF and better,HOF sports cards graded/ungraded

Comments

• KingpinKingpin Posts: 277

ttt
    PCGS certified Modern Commemoratives and American Eagle Gold Bullion, Type set coins, CC mintmark coins, Confederate currency, Shield Nickels XF and better,HOF sports cards graded/ungraded

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt
  • BroadstruckBroadstruck Posts: 30,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
    XF and better

Up to what grade image
    To Err Is Human.... To Collect Err's Is Just Too Much Darn Tootin Fun!

I will accept coins XF and above, particular dates I am currently seeking are 1867 w/rays, 1874 and 1875. Please PM me with these and ALL available dates. I appreciate those that have contacted me thus far. Several deals are being completed and others are in the works.

• ttt

ttt

• ttt

ttt

ttt

Happy 4th of July