Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Just another scummy eBay seller with two stories and two aliases

Wolf359Wolf359 Posts: 7,653 ✭✭✭
I AM SELLING MY DONATED COLLECTION OF MORGAN DOLLARS TO RAISE SOME MONEY FOR A CHARITY. THE CHARITY (which will not be named for legal reasons) IS IMPORTANT TO ME AND ALL MONIES RECEIVED WILL BE DONATED TO THE CHARITY! THE MONEY WILL GO DIRECTLY TO FUND RESEARCH FOR CHILDHOOD DISEASES, WELL AS, FUND MEDICAL DEVICES FOR CHILDREN UNDER 10 YEARS OF AGE.

Ebay User heartdr4u

Who, by the way is the same as this bozo:

I am not a coin grading expert so judge the coins for yourself. This is an ESTATE COIN which I agreed to sell on Ebay for a friend who's husband had passed. This coin was found when the personal effects of her late husband were being disposed of. I have an Ebay account so I agreed to let her sell the coins here. This appears to be a very high quality coin. When you write to me, please address me as Ms. Emma and write to me with the proper respect that an 89 year old woman deserves.

eBay User optiplex745

Comments

• Options
    MadMartyMadMarty Posts: 16,697 ✭✭✭
    I like this...

ADDITIONAL OPTIONAL COSTS:

$ .75 Delivery Confirmation

$ .75 Theft Deterrent Mailing Envelope (non-descriptive) (item consealing)

$ .85 Protective Packaging COIN Holder

If you don't take any of them does he write the address on the coin and stick a stamp on it? If you don't take delivery confirmation and the coin never shows up
    image think he'll argue with PayPal on a refund?
    It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it creative problem solving!!!

• Options
    rgCoinGuyrgCoinGuy Posts: 7,478
    Missa Emma, Why do you Lie?

"YOU WILL BE CHARGED $3.75 FOR THE ADDITIONAL INVOICE. PAYPAL CHARGES SELLERS FOR INVOICES. "

imageQuid pro quo. Yes or no?
  • Options
    Wolf359Wolf359 Posts: 7,653 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I like this...

ADDITIONAL OPTIONAL COSTS:

$ .75 Delivery Confirmation

$ .75 Theft Deterrent Mailing Envelope (non-descriptive) (item consealing)

$ .85 Protective Packaging COIN Holder

If you don't take any of them does he write the address on the coin and stick a stamp on it? If you don't take delivery confirmation and the coin never shows up
    image think he'll argue with PayPal on a refund? >>

BTW, I found a priceless eBay feedback you left. "$4 for shipping and envelope came postage due."

LMAO when I read it. The scum on eBay know no bounds...
  • Options
    Priceless.

Nice pick-up.
    Have bought and sold on BST, many references available when asked.
  • Options
    sweetwillietsweetwilliet Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I AM SELLING MY DONATED COLLECTION OF MORGAN DOLLARS TO RAISE SOME MONEY FOR A CHARITY. THE CHARITY (which will not be named for legal reasons) IS IMPORTANT TO ME AND ALL MONIES RECEIVED WILL BE DONATED TO THE CHARITY! THE MONEY WILL GO DIRECTLY TO FUND RESEARCH FOR CHILDHOOD DISEASES, WELL AS, FUND MEDICAL DEVICES FOR CHILDREN UNDER 10 YEARS OF AGE.

Ebay User heartdr4u

Who, by the way is the same as this bozo:

I am not a coin grading expert so judge the coins for yourself. This is an ESTATE COIN which I agreed to sell on Ebay for a friend who's husband had passed. This coin was found when the personal effects of her late husband were being disposed of. I have an Ebay account so I agreed to let her sell the coins here. This appears to be a very high quality coin. When you write to me, please address me as Ms. Emma and write to me with the proper respect that an 89 year old woman deserves.

eBay User optiplex745 >>

Too funny!! Anyone want to ask for what legal reasons she cannot name the charity?
    Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.
    Will’sProoflikes
  • Options
    mgoodm3mgoodm3 Posts: 17,497 ✭✭✭
    Gotta give him point fro creativity. I like the Ms. Emma part.
    coinimaging.com/my photography articles Check out the new macro lens testing section
  • Options
    yellowkidyellowkid Posts: 5,486
    Ms Emma......image

Reminds me of one of those excused from class notes that Wally Cleaver wrote for the Beaver.... "please excuse Theodore as he had a serious disease"....
  • Options
    ElKevvoElKevvo Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey mebbe this person is just trying to help folks? I mean looking through the feedback they have helped out someone by listing the following: New York Estate Coins, Beverly Hills Estate Coins, Distressed Stock Market Investor Collection Liquidation, European Collection Liquidation and now helping the kids out. On top of that evidently the person is a heart doctor by their eBay handle. Pretty funny really!

Sure they are image

K
    ANA LM
  • Options
    A possible new version of the same old seller?

msjoanna99
    Bob

• Options
    O
    All you need is ignorance and confidence and the success is sure - Mark Twain
  • Options
    good catch .......so funny
    POSITIVE TRANSACTIONS
    gdavis70,Musky1011,cohodk,cucamongacoin,robkool,chumley, drei3ree, Rampage,jmski52, commoncents05, dimples, dcarr, Grouchy, holeinone1972, JonMN34, mission16,meltdown,Omega,PQpeace, SeaEagleCoins, WaterSport, whatsup,Wizard1,WinLoseWin,MMR,49thStateofMind,SamByrd,Ahrensdad,BAJJERFAN,timrutnat,TWQG,CarlWohlforth,Ciccio,PreTurb,NumisMe,Patches,NotSure,luvcoins123,piecesofme,perryhall,nibanny,atarian,airplanenut
  • Options

<< <i>good catch .......so funny >>

Edited because I posted this without replying by mistake. Comments in post lower down the page.
    Bob

• Options
    i just sent him this

hey do u know
    optiplex745
    msjoanna99

there is a whole forum about u check it out

http://forums.collectors.com/messageview.cfm?catid=26&threadid=716071&STARTPAGE=1
    POSITIVE TRANSACTIONS
    gdavis70,Musky1011,cohodk,cucamongacoin,robkool,chumley, drei3ree, Rampage,jmski52, commoncents05, dimples, dcarr, Grouchy, holeinone1972, JonMN34, mission16,meltdown,Omega,PQpeace, SeaEagleCoins, WaterSport, whatsup,Wizard1,WinLoseWin,MMR,49thStateofMind,SamByrd,Ahrensdad,BAJJERFAN,timrutnat,TWQG,CarlWohlforth,Ciccio,PreTurb,NumisMe,Patches,NotSure,luvcoins123,piecesofme,perryhall,nibanny,atarian,airplanenut
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>good catch .......so funny >>

>>

Thanks, but actually a friend on another forum made the connection just from looking at their listings and posted it there. I thought I remembered the name from the old post here and did a search for it to be sure.
    Bob

• Options
    Listing removed.....

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file