Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Quick question for all

Im curious, if i ship Cards to be Graded, can i will-call them at the PSA offices? i am asking this Because Next week i am Moving to the Los Angeles area and would like to pick them up?? is this possible? anybody know?

Comments

• Options
    larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭
    I don't know but thought I would bump your question to the top.
  • Options
    jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭
    for some reason i would think the best people to ask this question would be at PSA not the boards.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options
    MeteoriteGuyMeteoriteGuy Posts: 7,140 ✭✭

<< <i>Im curious, if i ship Cards to be Graded, can i will-call them at the PSA offices? i am asking this Because Next week i am Moving to the Los Angeles area and would like to pick them up?? is this possible? anybody know? >>

i Would call Them at The PSA office And ask.
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • Options
    TreetopTreetop Posts: 1,474
    The policy on picking up changes all the time. Last year if your order was over a 100 cards, or one of the higher priced service levels, you could mark pick up on the submssion form and when the grades popped, you could call and schedule a date and time to pick up.

I haven't submitted to PSA yet this year, so they might have changed there thoughts on this
    Link to my current Ebay auctions

"If I ever decided to do a book, I've already got the title-The Bases Were Loaded and So Was I"-Jim Fregosi
  • Options
    PoppaJPoppaJ Posts: 2,818
    I'm pretty sure that would be taboo except for dealers.

PoppaJ
  • Options
    BoopottsBoopotts Posts: 6,784 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Im curious, if i ship Cards to be Graded, can i will-call them at the PSA offices? i am asking this Because Next week i am Moving to the Los Angeles area and would like to pick them up?? is this possible? anybody know? >>

i Would call Them at The PSA office And ask. >>

This is the Funniest post of The month.
  • Options
    They only let you pick it up if it's a really big order. I've tried....