Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Can these be added to a players set? Pics Included

I originally posted this in the PSA Set Registry forum, but there have been no bites, so thought I would add it here as there seems to be a bit more traffic in the Sports Cards & Memorabilia Forum.

The first pic is a team checklist, it is actually two sticker cards, but the player is on one side, can I add both cards? I would think I could because the two make the card whole, but then again I can see the other side too....does anybody know what the answer is?

And here is a four sticker set, with the player taking up two sticker cards, I have circled the player on the bottom...but same question as above...add the two cards with the player, or the four for the whole?

Thanks in advance,

Patrick

Comments

• lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    Usually if the player is pictured on the card, it can be added to the set composite.

Just to be sure, email the set registry dept to find out if that is correct.
  • They usually make up the rules as they go along. Then when one person finally makes a decision, someone else comes along a says NO!
    After 4 months of waiting, They would not include a card in my collection because the card/sticker did not contain stats on the back for his final season. I can include his 1986 Topps, Fleer and Donruss, but no 1986 Topps sticker because it contains an ad and not stats??? It makes no sense at all.

Sorry about the rant