Hong kong/Long Beach JUNE Table #838
MACAU
emgworldwide@gmail.com
Cell: 512.808.3197
EMERGING MARKET GROUP
PCGS, NGC, CCE & NCS, CGC, PSA, Auth. Dealer

Comments

• DrKDrK Posts: 58
    1991 OPC Premier baseball? The 132 card set? There are several for sale on ebay for about $5.
  • Brian48Brian48 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭
    If you're referring to the regular 792 card set, that's tough to say since you practically NEVER see even singles for sale. This is truely a tough and overlooked set.
  • I've seen a couple go from between $15-25 for hand-collated on ebay. There is also a factory set but that doesn't come up very often. The only one I've seen in three years was opened and it went for more than I was willing to pay. In Toronto, right now, Legends of the Game is selling unopened wax boxes for $30 CDN each. Very tough collation on these, however, because there are 792 in the set but only 10 cards per pack in the Canadian version for 36 packs. So you're only getting maybe half the set or so with one box. That said the Legends boxes are in very good shape. Gum is powdery and not melted. Also, this year is tough because of a factory 'notch' that occurs in about one card per pack, probably came about during pack collation. But these side notches are highly noticeable and waaaay ugly. (NOTE: The above refers to the regular version of OPC that year, not the 132-card premiere set).
    Do You Collect image Baseball 1937,1965-94,2008-09?
    Or Regional Canadian Baseball Issues?
    Come be a contributor to the OPC Baseball Wiki. It's free and easy!
    OPeeChee.Wikispaces.Com