Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

JK Coin Photography & Consignments - Great Pictures, Low Prices, & THE LOWEST Commissions!

Hi all,

I've just rebuilt my website, and for those of you not familiar with my business, I wanted to introduce you to JK Coin Photography. I offer eBay consignment services at the lowest commissions you'll find, and high quality photography at great prices. Please take a look at my site to see what I can do for you, and to see some examples of my work. My current eBay listings can be seen here.

Some of the advantages of consigning with me:

# Low Cost

** My commissions are the lowest around. I sell on consignment because I enjoy dealing with coins and earning a bit of money to fund my collection. I don't need to make a killing on each sale to be happy.

# Convenience

** I take care of everything--photography, listing, shipping, and dealing with bidders and buyers. You can just sit back and relax.

# Fast Turnaround

** Coins are typically listed within 1 week of receipt, and consignors are typically paid within 10 days of the completion of the auction.

# International Bidders Welcomed

** I am happy to ship internationally, and I will do so to nearly every country on the globe. With so many bidders located outside the U.S., why limit your market? This is especially true with foreign coins where many buyers are happy to pay a little more because it is difficult for them to find sellers who will ship to their location.

# Low Shipping Costs

** Buyers will bid more when the shipping costs are lower. My auctions feature low shipping and insurance costs, so bidders can pay you more.

# Detailed Accounting

** At the conclusion of each auction, I will provide a spreadsheet detailing all fees. You will know the exact amount you receive for each item.

# Charity

** 20% of my commission is donated to pancreatic cancer research. It is a cause I am passionate about, and you can feel good knowing each item you sell raises money for a worthy cause. Tax letters showing donations are available upon request.

# Buyer Satisfaction

** Our feedback is 100% positive for a reason--buyers appreciate accurate images, honest descriptions, and fast and fair shipping. Here's a recent email I received from a buyer:

*** "Hi Jeremy. I received the coin today, I am very particular about the coins I buy. I've bought a number of coins on ebay, and I've returned most of them because of poor pictures, and bad descriptions. I must say that you are the exception, the coin is beautiful, the pictures accurate, and the communication excellent, I am giving you 5 stars across the board. and I will be back. I've put you on my best seller list."

Please do take a look at my website, and let me know how I can help.

Jeremy
JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research

Comments