Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

It is 2009 here, so here are my goals for the year...

Having just returned home from a friends house, it is now 2.30 AM here and I wish all people here all the best for the coming year, which is yet to come for you guysimage.

I had not figured out any goals yet for this year, but I think I am positive that the ones below are quite reasonable:

-Obtain a pattern. Have wanted one for a long time, and hopefully the FUN show will be a great opportunity
-Visit the US at least twice and hopefully 3 times (FUN will be the first)
-Go on with my Seated Half Dime set in AU/MS, as I only added 2 or 3 coins last year. Hope to add at least 5 this year
-Last but not least, continue writing articles and come with more self-researched articlesimage

We will see what I made of it 364 days and 21 hours from nowimage.

Dennis

Comments

• Options
    anablepanablep Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck with your goals!!

My 2009 collecting goals include:

1. upgrading some Morgans I currently have from 63's & 64's to 65's
    2. purchase 4-5 more dates I still need out of the 16 left so I may get closer to a complete set
    3. finish my Lincoln cent collection (need 09-S, 09-S VDB, 14-D)
    4. organize, reorganize and then organize the collection again and again and ....
    Always looking for attractive rim toned Morgan and Peace dollars in PCGS or (older) ANA/ANACS holders!

"Bongo hurtles along the rain soaked highway of life on underinflated bald retread tires."

~Wayne
  • Options
    garsmithgarsmith Posts: 5,894 ✭✭
    My goals are:

Get out of debt
    don't take on any more bad debt
    start our family
    add to my coin collection
    decress my wives purse and shoe collections (ok that's ones not going to happen)
  • Options
    notwilightnotwilight Posts: 12,864 ✭✭✭
    How many of your wives have purse and shoe collections?
  • Options
    wives imageimage

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file