Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

I took the plunge

Today is the final day of the discounted membership. I signed up.

Comments

• Options
    Steve27Steve27 Posts: 13,274 ✭✭✭
    I'm waiting for a better deal.
    "It's far easier to fight for principles, than to live up to them." Adlai Stevenson
  • Options
    4 free submissions at once is about my price range, so I went with the gold level.
  • Options
    GeomanGeoman Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the reminder. My membership expired back in June, and I haven't rejoined yet. Renewed today for 20% off.
  • Options
    I am trying to join, but I keep getting a message saying that my Collector's Universe ID and/or Password are not recognized.

Do I need to create another Collector's Universe account to join?

Thanks,

Looking to buy Morgans in ACG, INS, IGA, Old PCI photo, and Hannes Tulving holders.
  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,850 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I am trying to join, but I keep getting a message saying that my Collector's Universe ID and/or Password are not recognized.

Do I need to create another Collector's Universe account to join?

Thanks, >>

No
    I did that. Now I have two accounts. One is dormant. but the record of my submissions is there. Call customer service and do it by phone. Did you reset your password ?
  • Options
    ricmanricman Posts: 313 ✭✭✭
    I received mine (Platinum)a few days ago. I guess I got lucky as I had no idea the discounted membership expired today.
  • Options
    jdillanejdillane Posts: 2,364 ✭✭✭
    I re-upped platinum level yesterday. Doubt that the deal will be better next year.
  • Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,472 ✭✭✭✭
    I just rejoined again which should put me at a 3/26/2011 expiration.

This deal is simply too good to pass up in my honest opinion.

8 Free Regular $30 Submissions = $240 in FREE grading fee's.

For all those moaners about shipping charges you have to pay those anyway regardless of what you submit!
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,298 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I procrastinated but finally did it.

I think I am good for a little while now: Membership Expires On 9/11/2010

I will have to find a few things to submit in the next year that make it worth it at $160 though. I have 2 items but will need to build up a few more. The other things I submit are moderns and not worth submitting in this way.

I also wish one could mix crossovers with raw on the vouchers......that would be nice

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    LeeGLeeG Posts: 12,162
    Mine expired 01/17/09. Renewed my Gold Membership yesterday.
  • Options
    drwstr123drwstr123 Posts: 7,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me too also, renwed.
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Extended mine ... could not pass up a 20% discount ... reminds me of the Mircrosoft Cash Back program ....
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file