Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Trying to stay out of trouble-sell some coins

Decided to sell some coins in order to keep the wife from killing me for my spending of late therefore a SELF DEFENSE SALE!!!
Money orders, checks and even PayPal(with 3% add on) all S/H included in price. If you have an offer to make for a particular coin, I will consider it if reasonable, so just PM me with your purchases.Whatever doesn't sell will go to Ebay-yuk.
Thanks.
Jim

Be first to PM me if interested.
#1.....An 1836 Bust Half Dime with some damage--a true shame as it is in EF condition if not for the machine damage along with some cool date doubling
. $78

#2....An 1853 WARR Liberty Seated Half Dime with beautiful dark toning. NGC AU50.....$155

#3....An 1858 Liberty Seated Half Dime great rim toning-RAW...SOLD

#4....1837 Bust Dime with absolutely beautiful dark toning--great coin. RAW.....$255

#5....1853 WARR Liberty Seated Dime-great album coin. RAW SOLD

#6....1875 CC above bow-fairly nice coin RAW.....SOLD

#7....1891 P Liberty Seated Dime beautiful rim toning. RAW....$48

#8....1891 O Liberty Seated Dime super strong strike. RAW....SOLD

#9....1853 WARR&RAYS Liberty Seated Quarter--super buy!! RAW....$225

#10...1854 WARR Liberty Seated Quarter--super darkly toned PCGS VF35 $78

#11...1948 Franklin Half recently shown in forum with snake-eye and fat bottomed 'B'-oddity. MS64FBL ANACS....$98

#12...Last but not least--Teapot Penny-made from a wheat penny. Maybe by prisoners maybe not-don't really know. Very cooooool.....SOLD

imageimageimage

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest....Abraham Lincoln

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.....Mark Twain

Comments

• Options
    cool tea pot
    "Everyday above ground is a good day"

• Options
    jesbrokenjesbroken Posts: 9,318 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daily bump.

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest....Abraham Lincoln

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.....Mark Twain
  • Options
    Dang, I wanted that pot. May I ask what you were asking for it? I've never seen one.
    Its all relative
  • Options
    $58
    Jim

• Options
    daily bump

• Options
    daily bump