Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

PCGS MS64 OGH Blowout Sale - 15 Morgans For Sale Here!

I have 15 Old green label PCGS MS64 Morgans. Most are priced right around greysheet despite the older holders. All of these are accurately graded by today's standards and quite a few have upgrade potential in my opinion. - Check and/or money orders are fine, Paypal +3% please. - Shipping and insurance will be $3.00
I've had nothing but positive experiences here on the BST both as a buyer & seller. You can check me out on ebay I have 100% feedback and over 330 transactions. Ebay Link
Feel free to make me a reasonable offer on anything you see here. Some of these I just cannot let go any cheaper.
Disclaimer: I took these pics using natural daylight with a 10mp camera. Every little ding and scuff shows up.
I promise all the coins look better in hand than these closeups might indicate.

1878-S - Accurately graded, nice mirrored fields, semi-prooflike and 100% white --- $95
1879-S - Really nice Amber & Blue obverse. The blue did not show up at all, but i promise it's there.
Incredibley clean cheeks and fields. Very possible 65 upgrade potential. --- $68
1880-S - Gorgeous Amber all over tone with very mirrored obverse fields. --- $70
1880-S - Beautiful subtle amber edge tone and really clean - Another 65 possibility --- $70
(Note: this is the PCGS 2 Slab. The first design after the rattler & before PCGS was printed on the front of the label.
Estimated to only have been used a month or two in 1989 before modifying again the green insert)
1881-S Nice looking center toning on the obverse. Very decent mirrored fields front & back --- $60
1882-S 1st generation Rattler - Nice & white and accurately graded. --- $55
1885 - Nice and clean white reverse with a light dusty brown reverse --- $60
1886 - Very pretty colors fill the edge and devices front & back. Very PQ for a 64 grade --- $70
1887 - Nice & clean white with some neat reverse die cracks ---$53
1887 - Again, nice & clean white and a possible 65 candidate ---$53
1888 - 1st generation Rattler. Accurately graded ---$55
1889 - Another all white and accurately graded 64 ---$53
1897 - 1st generation rattler, all white and accurately graded --- $60
1898 - 1st generation rattler. Super clean cheeks and minimal field chatter. Maybe upgrade? --- $55
1900 - All white and a deep strike. Nice and clean for the grade. --- $60

Comments