Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Looking for Jim (cathy) Moore Millersville MD

I have a check from you, and would liek to send you the correct cards! Please PM!

Ted

Comments

• Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭
    thanks, PM sent
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    Hey Ted, its me Cathy image

You got my stuff? Great!

I will PM you my addy.

HK
  • Options
    swartz1swartz1 Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭
    Millersville PA

Looking for 1970 MLB Photostamps
    - uncut

Positive Transactions - tennesseebanker, Ahmanfan, Donruss, Colebear, CDsNuts, rbdjr1, Downtown1974, yankeeno7, drewsef, mnolan, mrbud60, msassin, RipublicaninMass, AkbarClone, rustywilly, lsutigers1973, julen23 and nam812, plus many others...
  • Options
    PA? Tell me it isn't a large lot of 1960's NRMT commons.
  • Options
    Thanks for the help, but I am the real "Tim Moore" in Md..
  • Options
    Will the real Jim Moore please stand up!

HK
  • Options
    gumbyfangumbyfan Posts: 5,159
    Nobody was looking for Giovanni Azzarelli...
  • Options
    I see you like to post Gio's name anytime you feel like it, and then you put your name as Craig Swayze? lol

Maybe Gio's ball are broke from all your nonsense here? Maybe he didn't know it was your ebay store, ebay is a big place but then again this is a small world.

HK

Edited to add: I'm talking about his "Pool Balls" and maybe he needed to buy a new set?
  • Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,538 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I see you like to post Gio's name anytime you feel like it, and then you put your name as Craig Swayze? lol

Maybe Gio's ball are broke from all your nonsense here? Maybe he didn't know it was your ebay store, ebay is a big place but then again this is a small world.

HK

Edited to add: I'm talking about his "Pool Balls" and maybe he needed to buy a new set? >>

Do not talk about Gio as if you are not him. I personally know of CU members (who I wont name) that you have PMed as HobbyKings letting them know you're back and signed out on those PMs as Gio. You just don't belong here and that is coming from Collector's Universe, not me.
  • Options

<< <i>I see you like to post Gio's name anytime you feel like it, and then you put your name as Craig Swayze? lol

HK

Edited to add: I'm talking about his "Pool Balls" and maybe he needed to buy a new set? >>

I see you like to speak about yourself in the third person.

HobbyKings "About Me" page on eBay

Here's the text from that page, since you're going to change it like you did on your cigpals account:

First off, let me please begin by saying that I am not an owner nor a staff member of HobbyKings. I am simply a proud member of the best forum in the world. I am using this name as my ebay user id to support what I love and using the logo only with permission!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, my name is Giovanni and my wife is Tinamarie, we both run this store and auctions. Some of you may know me from the forum, my name there is SportsItUpCards, I also have a PSA Set Registry for "Basketball Hall of Fame Autographs" and my user name there is the same.

As a seller - My goal is to provide the best possible service. I will answer all questions in a timely and professional manner. All items will be shipped with tracking, so you can track your item anytime. I will email you every step of the way, beginning with your invoice, when I receive your payment and when your item as been shipped out. I will ship out your item within 48 hours after payment is received and it will be packed very securely!

As a buyer - I will always pay with paypal and I send the payment out instantly. If seller doesen't accept paypal, then I would pay by money order and mail it out within 48 hours. I would really prefer to use only those two payment methods because I feel they are the most safe.

As a collector - I collect Basketball HOF autos, but I also enjoy a range of other sets, such as Basketball jersey & patch cards. Other autographs that I collect, that are not HOF releated is the NBA's 50 Greatest Players. From time to time I also like to buy cards outside of that list, but not to often.

========================================================================

Gio, I've asked you nicely. Now go away.
  • Options
    The point is not whose who and whats what, the point is you keep breaking peoples balls and thats not good.

HK
  • Options

<< <i>The point is not whose who and whats what, the point is you keep breaking peoples balls and thats not good.

HK >>

Then you obviously missed the point. Nothing new there.