Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Easy NFL Trivia Question: Which Active Player Has The Most Years of NFL Service?

Easy Trivia: Which active player has the most years of NFL service?

/s/ JackWESQ

Comments

• MeteoriteGuyMeteoriteGuy Posts: 7,140 ✭✭
    Gary Anderson?
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • gumbyfangumbyfan Posts: 5,159
    Jeff Feagles
  • grote15grote15 Posts: 29,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    John McCain..

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • JackWESQJackWESQ Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Jeff Feagles >>

Correct!

/s/ JackWESQ

<< <i>

<< <i>Jeff Feagles >>

Correct!

/s/ JackWESQ >>

Ok, I guess Gary Anderson retired...doh! How about Morton Anderson though. (1982 to present)

Doesn't he have like 10 years on Feagles?
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>Jeff Feagles >>

Correct!

/s/ JackWESQ >>

Ok, I guess Gary Anderson retired...doh! How about Morton Anderson though. (1982 to present)

Doesn't he have like 10 years on Feagles? >>

Ok, I guess like 6 years. Perhaps I should have Goggled before answering....but that seems a little wrong on a contest.

Anyway...

Morton Anderson (1982 to present)

Jeff Feagles (1988 to present)
    Through the end of the 2007 NFL season, Feagles holds the following NFL records:

* Most consecutive games played, career: 320 (streak still active)
    * Most punts, career: 1,585
    * Most punts inside the 20, career: 508
    * Most punting yards, career: 65,793
  • JackWESQJackWESQ Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭
    Is Morton Anderson's the Falcon's kicker this year? If so, then he is obviously the correct answer. This would be his 26th season!

/s/ JackWESQ
    Sorry to kind of hijack the thread with another response....but does anyone know what Feagles main RC is?

<< <i>Is Morton Anderson's the Falcon's kicker this year? If so, then he is obviously the correct answer. This would be his 26th season!

/s/ JackWESQ >>

Not completely sure, but I believe so. He did play in the last Falcon's game and I have not heard of him being released or retiring.

In fact, Andersen has stated that his goal is to be the first NFL player to play until he turns 50 in 2010. To be the oldest NFL player ever, he needs to play until December 6, 2008 (Week 14 of the 2008 season). (Googled info....not a complete football braniac).
  • George Blanda
  • JasP24JasP24 Posts: 4,645 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Is Morton Anderson's the Falcon's kicker this year? If so, then he is obviously the correct answer. This would be his 26th season!

/s/ JackWESQ >>

Not completely sure, but I believe so. He did play in the last Falcon's game and I have not heard of him being released or retiring.

In fact, Andersen has stated that his goal is to be the first NFL player to play until he turns 50 in 2010. To be the oldest NFL player ever, he needs to play until December 6, 2008 (Week 14 of the 2008 season). (Googled info....not a complete football braniac). >>

Andersen is not currently on an NFL roster. He could eventually be signed if there is an injury or something though. He hasn't filed retirement papers yet..

Jason
    I'm here to question, not to inspire or build up. To live how I want, as I see fit,
    according to my values and my needs. Nothing holds dominion over me, I stand alone as the ruler of my life.
  • CDsNutsCDsNuts Posts: 10,092
    If there's one thing I know for certain, it's that Morten Anderson will kick for some team this year, and probably a different one for each of the next 5 years.