Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

What do you know about Topps Bathroom Buddies

Why is this set listed so high in the NSU?
USN 1977-1987 * ALL cards are commons unless auto'd. Buying Britneycards. NWO for life.

Comments

• Options
    kingraider75kingraider75 Posts: 1,500 ✭✭
    rather rare set, extremely scare comapred to others from the same year(s).
    Running an Ebay store sure takes a lot more time than a person would think!
  • Options
    thedutymonthedutymon Posts: 4,323
    Good Day,
    As stated in the NSU, this was a test set which usually means some sort of limited distribution regionally. There are probably a lot more in circulation than you think. The 1975 Shock Theatre was a Test set with millions sold. So take it with a grain of salt.
    Neil
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!
  • Options

E Bay there are 2 sets ..$20 BIN .

Other than that , i know nothing .
  • Options
    Bizarre.
  • Options
    metalmikemetalmike Posts: 2,152 ✭✭
    print run aside, could these cards be considered Wacky Packs gross little brother?
    USN 1977-1987 * ALL cards are commons unless auto'd. Buying Britneycards. NWO for life.
  • Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    bought an unopened wax box THANKS ALOT

WHY WHY WHY
  • Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭
    Those are pretty odd cards!!
  • Options

<< <i>Those are pretty odd cards!! >>

Everyone LOVES toilet humor!
  • Options
    I have a box of both versions I opened one to check to see the difference more to follow.image
  • Options
    Four years after the parody attempt of the Trash Can Trolls, In 1996, Topps tried once again to re-live the popular format of the Garbage Pail Kids with some non-parody artwork called the Bathroom Buddies. A 44 card and a 66 card test set with twins were produced and only distributed outside of the U.S. to Canada and Australia. Several artists, including John Pound, Tom Bunk, Jay Lynch, XNO were responsible for these gross, bathroom humor cards, art direction by Ingar Westburg. The cards come either 4 or 5 to a plastic or foil pack, depending on the print run. A 2nd series was actually completed by the artists who were commisioned by Topps to finish new art but it was never released.
  • Options
  • Options
    I have a box of both issues for sale one opened to check contents other still sealed both 60 delivered or will trade for Jericho/Lost wrasslin LMK Mike
  • Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    bathrooom buddies-that just dont sound rightimage
  • Options
    bbb
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    succesful deals :richtree, Bosox1976, Bkritz, mknez, SOM, cardcounter2, ddfamf, cougar701, mrG, Griffins : thanks All

Go Phillies
  • Options
  • Options
    slackerslacker Posts: 231 ✭✭
    those cards i always concidered garbage pail kids cousins.
    loveand laughter,
    slacker
    goal is to build my 1962 topps mars attacks set psa gpa 8.25.
  • Options
    Some of them are pretty catchy, just bought a set and unopened box of the 66 card set