Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

vintage graded for sale 55 bowman hodges

price delivered, thanks for the look, i got to make some cash for my over spending.

$20
i'm willing to trade for a 55 topps or 55 bowman star i need in the same/like condition, let me know who you havew and i'll see if i need it.

Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

Comments

• Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    prices reduced
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

• Options
    pm sent
  • Options
    red backs sold

anyone interested in the carew or hodges
    Fred

• Options
    carew pending

anyone on the hodges?????
    Fred

• Options
    i'm willing to trade the hodges for a 55 topps or 55 bowman star i need in the same/like condition, let me know who you havew and i'll see if i need it.
    Fred

• Options
    just the hodges left

anyone?????
    Fred