Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

1959 topps football, 1959 fleer ted williams lot + many more for sale with pictures of all

i have decided to sell a few of these lots on the board here as i just dont want to keep making ebay rich..if they dont sell they will go up on monday...all orders include shipping and handling...paypal is ok please look at the link and if theres something you like let us know thanks...terry...also if some would like to make an offer on all let me know and i will work with you thanks again.....lots for sale 1959 fleer ted williams 9 cards $45.00 all have nice fronts but a stain of some kind on the back..lot 2...11 1959 topps football cards all fresh from cellos packs all have sharp corners but off center on a few and dupre,barry and ninowski have slight factory marks on the side...11 cards $35.00 ...lot 3 23 1980-81 topps basketball cards 23 cards robert parrish(4).(4) moses malones and (10)lakers and boston leaders cards (5) moses malone...$25.00..also any other lots you see or cards are for sale...the cards i have here include shipping and handling..i have sold to many board mebers b4 and my ebay user name is 1neatstuff...i am also open to trades on a few of these lots...thanks for looking...p.s im sorry the fun bags are not for sale thanksvintage

Comments