Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

PSA 9 Gretzky RC Auction?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the 2 Gretzkys pictured in the auction are different cards, though they are obviously supposed to be the same. One appears to be centered to the left, and the other to the right.

Gretz
"My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."

Comments

• storm888storm888 Posts: 11,701 ✭✭✭
    Appears it might be so.

The seller is having FB/Star trouble.
    Folks Who Bite Get Bitten. Folks Who Don't Bite Get Eaten.
  • The seller has all the signs of someone to stay away from.
  • nightcrawlernightcrawler Posts: 5,110 ✭✭
    Also, both scans look a little tilted, the back worse than the front, and they are tilted in opposite directions.

• bman90278bman90278 Posts: 3,453 ✭✭✭
    Looks like he lost twice on recent disputes with paypal...and now he doesn't accept paypal. Hmmmm??? I would think if he were a good seller, he'd still accept paypal today. As a very experienced photoshop user, I would have never cropped out the top of the psa holder for the closeup of the card. It really could be another card in a different psa holder. Either way, the others are right, could be big trouble.