Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Attn: Complete & Major "Cherrypicker" Variety Registry Set Collectors: Hope This Neat

... some time & frustration & helps a bit. image

LINK to ALL the MS & Proof PCGS Numbers for the: Lincoln, Roosie, Jefferson, Kennedy, Ike$, & Sac$ FS# (i.e. Cherrypicker) varieties now includable into the new "Major" & "Complete" variety sets.

Having it all in one place sure seems a LOT faster and less cumbersome than logging into you registry sets, clicking "my sets", clicking "view" on a (i.e. the pertinent) set , then clicking the "What If" function, and then waiting for the info to appear...

Of course, if you're just starting a variety set

AND

currently have NO PCGS slabbed coins includable into THAT set

AND

have some coins that you'd like to include

BUT

need to submit them (to PCGS) FIRST,

THEN,

even the procedure above will not be available to YOU (so that you can correctly enter the correct PCGS No's. on the submission form)

UNLESS

you plug someone else's cert number in the set just so that you can create the set long enough to achieve the procedure outlined above! imageimage

Does anyone ELSE think that PCGS should provide an easier way? Why doesn't PCGS publish this info all in one place in a directly (and easily) accessible place? image

Comments

• Options
    StoogeStooge Posts: 4,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you PLEASE do this for the Roosie Dimes, both proof and mint state.

I would be in your debt.

Later, Paul.

Later, Paul.
  • Options
    dbemikedbemike Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭
    Thanks RB..it will help. My recent submission I just used the RD# for the variety.image
  • Options
    66RB66RB Posts: 2,516 ✭✭✭
    Roger, that is very cool and looks like it took quite a bit of time. Thank You for linking it here!image
  • Options
    RBinTexRBinTex Posts: 4,328
    I've added the Lincoln proofs and finished the Roosies. image
  • Options
    LeeGLeeG Posts: 12,162
    Super job!! Appreciate the help and effort involved!!! image
  • Options
    StoogeStooge Posts: 4,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RBinTex,

Thank you so very much as it is quite a struggle to find PCGS #'s for something thats new and you just can't find it. I appreciate it very much.

Thanks, Paul.

Later, Paul.
  • Options
    RBinTexRBinTex Posts: 4,328
    My pleasure Paul. image

btw, I just posted the Jefferson, Kennedy, Ike, & Sac$ PCGS No's.

So WHEN will PCGS put up the Flying Eagle, Indian, Buffalo, & Washington COMPLETE VARIETY sets? image