Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Has Any One Found Someone Else's Cards Mistakenly Registered In Your Set?

I recently purchased a 1963 Fleer #11 Larry Eisenhauer PSA 8 and when I went to register it, there was already a PSA 9 registered which I don't own. Same thing happened when I started my 1958 set ---there was already a common listed. Jaye Woodward had no explanation. Has this happened to anyone else?

Comments

• Options
    Welcome to the boards!

That has not happened to me...In either case, did you ever find the real owner to figure out how it was added to your set?

Doug
  • Options
    several times for sure plus a few serial numbers that would not come up in my or anyone else's set as well!

live each day like it's your last but don't count on it!
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭

So ... is the serial # for the 9 for sale image

By the way, welcome to the boards.

I can finally put a face image to your name. image
    Pix of 'My Kids'

"How about a little fire Scarecrow ?"
  • Options
    nearmintnearmint Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭
    No, but occasionally I'll buy a card that I already have but didn't register. Grrr.
  • Options
    JMDVMJMDVM Posts: 950 ✭✭✭
    I have no idea who the owner is to either card. I gave the numbers to Jaye Woodward.
  • Options
    JMDVMJMDVM Posts: 950 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the welcome. I've been following the threads for several months but never posted. PSA wouldn't let me use my real face,something about "scaring the hobbyists", so I decided to pay tribute to a personal favorite,Marty Feldman........
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Yes it happened to me once. I went to add my card and (it was an 8) and someones 9 was in it's place. I deleted the 9 and added my 8.

I then emailed Cosetta and told her about it.

Welcome to the boards!

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    I confessed to this this last week.
    Found a card in my set that I have no idea how it got there. I assumed it was a typo.
    I deleted it and moved on.
    Have had more problems recently with cards being listed in others set than at any tme before. Could be all related some how.
    Fuzz
    Wanted: Bell Brands FB and BB, Chiefs regionals especially those ugly milk cards, Coke caps, Topps and Fleer inserts and test issues from the 60's. 1981 FB Rack pack w/ Jan Stenerud on top.