Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FSHO: First Spouse Gold (will eBay upon request if anyone wants to use MSN cashback!!! (Updated 10/1

Will take payment by check or money order (allow time for check to clear unless we've dealt before). Will also take PayPal if you split the costs with me. Also willing to consider trades and/or junk silver. Reasonable offers will also be entertained. Satisfaction guaranteed, can return within 7 days. I'll pay USPS Priority Mail insured shipping if you'll pay my asking prices (costs a little extra for Registered Mail). I can provide buying and selling references upon request. Thanks for looking. Feel free to make me an offer, worst I'll say is no image

FSHO:

1) First Spouse Gold (Will put up on eBay as a Buy It Now if anyone wants to take advantage of the MS Cashback offers!!!!!)

Changed my plans on collecting multiple sets of the series. So, I now have some extras for sale!

Anyways, here's what I got. All will be in original gov't packaging (unless you don't want it). Pics available if you really want them. The coins all look great though and none have been cherrypicked for 70s (i wouldn't even know how to do so) or reviewed by any third party graders. Prices are pretty FIRM on these.

A. Adams Unc. $470 Would put on eBay for $549.99 Buy it Now ($385 after 30% CB)

D. Madison Unc. $500 Would put on eBay for $579.99 Buy it Now ($406 after 30% CB)
D. Madison Proof $510 Would put on eBay for $589.99 eBay ($413 after 30% CB)
$1000 for the pair

I also have 8 extra First Spouse Gold Coin Boxes (no coins) with the gold colored outer boxes and the gold colored slipcases. 1 each of the Proof and Unc boxes for the Martha Washington, Abigail Adams, Elizabeth Monroe and Louisa Adams coins. All are like new and have the Certificate of Authenticity as well (except the Unc. Adams I think - the Mint didn't give me one!!). Let me know if you're interested in one or all. Just looking to get the actual shipping costs and maybe a few bucks for my time/fuel expense if you're feeling generous...

2) 1857 Flying Eagle Cent NGC MS64 - $1350 ***Price Lowered to $1300*** ***Price Lowered to $1200 on 9/19***

All of the scratches of note are on the holder, had trouble imaging this one as it's slightly tilted in the slab. Some spotting on the obverse is the reason my asking price is discounted from the PCGS guide price of $1650 and the Numismedia price of $1540. In the interest of full disclosure, some here have thought the coin is ok for a 64, others strongly felt it didn't belong given the slight weakness in the lettering and the spotting. You be the judge.

Also, upon closer inspection there is clearly some doubling of the date in the "1" "8" and "5," can't tell about the "7." Sort of cool and not sure if that adds any value as I've read it's somewhat common on these. Have been told that it's strike doubling. These are the best pics of the date I could get w/o significant effort, will try again if anyone is interested:

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or comments. Buying and selling references available upon request. Thank you in advance!

Comments