Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Wanted 2000 Donruss BGS & 2000 Collectors Edge PSA

Hello Everyone,

Looking for various 2000 Collectors Edge Graded Brilliant cards (about half the set), 2000 Collectors Edge Supreme PSA 10's I am missing, 2000 Collectors Edge T-3 PSA 10's I am missing, 2000 Collectors Edge High Numbers PSA 10 I am missing. You can search the registry under the sets and find mine listed as Mark's Cards if you have any.

Also looking for 2000 Donruss Preferred Graded BGS cards, base set and inserts. Pretty much only interested in 9.5's but will take 9's if price is right. Missing quite a bit in these sets..as if you include the power and all the inserts that has to be around 300 or more cards. May be interested in 9.5 with higher subgrades so please list them. (Hey, these cards are fairly priced usually and I have to entertain myself some way so don't make fun of me...image

Anyway, I am willing to pay $6 (plus fair shipping) for common PSA 10's and BGS 9.5's if it helps my sets (which is more then most usually run on ebay) and a couple to a few extra dollars for the better guys, I also have extras from all sets noted to trade/sell.

Clear Skies,
Mark
Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.

Comments

• MeteoriteGuyMeteoriteGuy Posts: 7,140 ✭✭
    Bump.

Have done pretty good lately on these sets, but I am still looking for cards I am missing.
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
  • AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    I have an Anthony Bechct Rookie in PSA 10 from the Collectors edge set. I believe that is what it is? Do you need it?
  • MeteoriteGuyMeteoriteGuy Posts: 7,140 ✭✭
    Thanks for your note Allen.

I have Anthony Bechct in the 2000 Collectors Edge Supreme Update (PSA 10) and the 2000 Collectors Edge T-3 (PSA 10). I do not have it in the 2000 Collectors Edge Masters set. If it is part of the first two sets, I am cool, but thank you for your time, if not reply or PM with what you would like for it.

Clear Skies,
    Mark
  • What's up MG? Just thought I would pass a little info on to you. A while back I purchased a month's subcription to PSA's pop report just to do a little background on my 2000 CE Supreme Master set that I'm working on. I discovered at the time that I purchased the pop report the following Update foil cards had NEVER been graded by PSA:
    U165, U167, U168, U171, U172, U174, U176, U177, U179, U181, U185, U186 and U187. Everything that I'm missing except for the Husak foil.

I'm not really focusing on 10's but maybe after I get closer to finishing this set I'll start gathering the other grades that I don't have in these cards.

Are you also collecting the base 2000 ce supreme base PSA cards?
    If so and if you upgrade any of your cards to a higher grade and would like to sell what you don't want please keep me in mind.