Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Lincoln? Who's this "Lincoln" guy claiming the birthday? Post a Roosie :)

BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,304 ✭✭✭✭✭
A toned one....my son likes them and today is HIS birthday....neveryoumind this "Lincoln" guy image

From one of his favorites in his reg set.....
imageimage

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

Comments

• Options
    RegistryCoinRegistryCoin Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭✭
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY !
  • Options
    LeeGLeeG Posts: 12,162
    Great coin Ron and tell the young'n I said Hi and "Happy Birthday"!!!!!!!!!! imageimageimageimageimage

• Options
    StoogeStooge Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭

Later, Paul.

Later, Paul.
  • Options
    Nice!
    I'll tell him the "coin guys" say "Happy Birthday" and show him the coins image

RegistryCoin....that is SWEEETTTT!!!

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    To each his own I guess. I bought a couple proof sets the other day and the coins are toned. I myself don't like them.
    My project: Complete proof Lincoln Memorial set. To accomplish this task I am sending in complete proof sets for grading.
  • Options
    labloverlablover Posts: 3,603 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday Ronnie Jr!!!

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
  • Options
    labloverlablover Posts: 3,603 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
  • Options
    onlyroosiesonlyroosies Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday Ronny jr.

• Options
    Thanks guys!

I just was able to get to show the pics to the boy tonight (last 2 nights have been away from home for his birthday dinner, Red Robin, and then last night we were not able either).

He liked the pictures image

Jim...he liked the birthday dog pic too image

• Options
    Btw.....

Guess what:

A toned PCGS Silver Roosevelt, 2 raw early large cents, and 2 packs of Pokemon cards have in common?
    They were all some of what we gave Ronnie for his birthday image (well, my part of it...the wife is copping out and just taking him to ToysRUs this weekend image )

• Options

ABE says "cold day in hell"

I think he feels slighted.

Tell the littleman I hope he has a very happy bday image

Go BIG or GO HOME. ©Bill
  • Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,380 ✭✭✭✭✭

Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    FairlanemanFairlaneman Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday.