Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

SIlver American Eagle coin (1 ounce) for just the shipping cost

First off, I don't know if I am posting in the wrong forum or what have you, but this is NOT promoting this business, but I think worth $5 and 5 minutes of phone time:

Coin Discovery Vault is running an ad in multiple newspapers offering a "free Silver American Eagle" for just S&H ($4.95.)

With the spot price of silver where its at, why not??

The number to call is 1-800-251-1504 (tell them you are calling regarding the ad)

I do have to warn you, you will be put through SEVERAL hard sales, several times. Just keep saying no, you'll eventually get through them all.

You will get your coin in 4 weeks. They will need your credit card to charge to. This is a legitimate company, they seem to run this promotion every year. They are one of the HSN companies that sell coins, you know the ones that price their coins like they are the last known artifacts lol

Let me know what you think, but if they want to give away a coin, I dont see why we wouldn't take them up on their offer!!image

Comments

• Options
    BECOKABECOKA Posts: 16,957 ✭✭✭
    Not a bad deal for $5, you are basically earning $15 for however long it takes to get through the bull.
  • Options
    TWQGTWQG Posts: 3,145 ✭✭
    It's a loss leader to get your contact information. I don't think you've seen the end of the sales pitch yet.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file