Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

What happened to card cop?

Did anyone read cardcop.com and then he switched to cardcop.org and soon after he went away and the site said it was under "new, more positive managment" and no content was never added. What happened to this guy? I remember he wrote something about have a concealed carry permit because of threats, think he got whacked?

Comments

• julen23julen23 Posts: 4,558 ✭✭
    i think he got killed attempted to film 2 guys & a cup.

very sad indeed

j
    RIP GURU
  • schr1stschr1st Posts: 1,677 ✭✭
    James never had cardcop.com, only cardcop.org . After the domain registration lapsed, I ended up buying the cardcop.org domain, and use it to host my card scans and what not. At some point I'll do something card-related with the site, but for now it's mostly for hosting.

Edit - I don't remember him ever posting anything about him having a concealed carry permit.

<< <i>Did anyone read cardcop.com and then he switched to cardcop.org and soon after he went away and the site said it was under "new, more positive managment" and no content was never added. What happened to this guy? I remember he wrote something about have a concealed carry permit because of threats, think he got whacked? >>

Who is Rober Maris?
  • AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    I am almost positive he posted about the concealed carry permit. I think it was towards the end of the site and it was a rant about a bunch of stuff and he said something about a cc permit and threats he had against him.

So what happened to James?
  • schr1stschr1st Posts: 1,677 ✭✭
    After he got out, he ended up living with friends. Last I heard he was in the NY/NJ area, but that was a while ago. He is/was on eBay as well, but I forget the ID.
    Who is Rober Maris?
  • lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>What happened to card cop? >>

Last I heard he went off to "discover" himself with song and dance. Have proof;