Home U.S. Coin Forum

Just curious-- the old B&W Coin World editorial were good for burning in the fireplace. Is it t

I find the weekly editorials in CW to be some of the most useless and least insightful writing that I continually ask myself why I waste my time reading them on a regular basis. For the "old version" of CW, at least the editorials had some saving grace-- I would burn them as fire starter in my fireplace. Does anyone know whether the new colorized editorials and be so used safely, or did they lose even that shred of usefulness?
Always took candy from strangers
Didn't wanna get me no trade
Never want to be like papa
Working for the boss every night and day
--"Happy", by the Rolling Stones (1972)

Comments

• tightbudgettightbudget Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭
    Burn away!
  • i hate them. to small, to many ads, to little text. i like the big ole inky paper, easy ripping coin worlds i saw my dad wait for each week, for years. i need my weekly fix but some how they took they away. if i didnt use them so mush i wouldnt keep my sub. going. imho

edited to say ... burn outside, vapros may be toxic. like the crap inside anymore.image
  • Coin World needs an editor who knows something about coins.
    Advanced collector of BREWERIANA. Early beer advertising (beer cans, tap knobs, foam scrapers, trays, tin signs, lithos, paper, etc)....My first love...U.S. COINS!
  • hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha
  • tahoe98tahoe98 Posts: 11,388 ✭✭✭

NO! NO! NO!

DON"T BURN THEM!..........................................................RECYCLE THEM TO A NEW COLLECTOR OR COIN CLUB! image
    "government is not reason, it is not eloquence-it is a force! like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master; never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action." George Washington

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file