Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Anybody else send in any last minute subs?

I sent in two subs - 5 cards on the Holiday special and 12 cards on the 13/5 special

Comments

• Options
    hankcaddyhankcaddy Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sent in 51 1989 topps on the 5.00 special
    also sent in 3 2004 spx superscript of ripken , pujols and a garciapparra
    and 3 2006 topps heritage berra, banks and a tommy byrne

sent these out saturday
    currently collecting baseball of
    2004 spx
    1989 topps psa 10
    1959 phillies
    Phillies of the 70's
  • Options
    halosfanhalosfan Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭✭
    I sent out 3 today. This was probably the most mixed bag of cards I have ever sent in .... 1 holiday special and 2 13/5 specials. Now to see what comes back first -- the November sub, the december sub, or one of these.

Good luck with yours.
    Looking for a Glen Rice Inkredible and Alex Rodriguez cards
  • Options
    digicatdigicat Posts: 8,551 ✭✭
    I sent in 10 cards with the holiday special on Friday. I've got another 35 cards that were received on the 11th under the same special.
    My Giants collection want list

WTB: 2001 Leaf Rookies & Stars Longevity: Ryan Jensen #/25
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Nope, I'm waiting for the 14th when the new rules start. I can save 50.00 if I wait.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I sent in two subs - 5 cards on the Holiday special and 12 cards on the 13/5 special >>

The minimum you could send was 10 cards on the Holiday special. Uh-oh...you in trouble now!
  • Options
    Good day,
    I'm waiting for the 14th as well, I will save about $200+ on my mixed 30's, 50's (52's and 53's), and 60's submission.
    Neil
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!
  • Options

<< <i>The minimum you could send was 10 cards on the Holiday special. Uh-oh...you in trouble now! >>

I thought you were pulling my leg. I looked it up and you are right! I guess I'll be calling them Wednesday to find out what I should do.
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>The minimum you could send was 10 cards on the Holiday special. Uh-oh...you in trouble now! >>

I thought you were pulling my leg. I looked it up and you are right! I guess I'll be calling them Wednesday to find out what I should do. >>

Me kid around?? I am one serious dude! image

I called psa earlier because by the time I got home from work today, they already had the new special up. I just wanted to make sure of the minimum and the cs chick said it was 10. I quickly put together 2 more subs and made it to the po with 5 minutes to spare.
  • Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,539 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Nope, I'm waiting for the 14th when the new rules start. I can save 50.00 if I wait.

Steve >>

I agree.
  • Options
    Sent in 462 cards mostly late 80's and 1983 1984 1985 1986 topps include stars on the 5.00 special

PSA Order Status for Submission # 629678

Date Received: 12/17/2007
    Date of Grades Posted: No Date Specified
    Date Shipped: No Date Specified

I don't know when Graded will Posted??? hope soon!!!!
  • Options

<< <i>Sent in 462 cards mostly late 80's and 1983 1984 1985 1986 topps include stars on the 5.00 special

PSA Order Status for Submission # 629678

Date Received: 12/17/2007

I don't know when Graded will Posted??? hope soon!!!! >>

Any '84 Donruss in that sub? image
    * '72 BASEBALL #15 100%
    * C. PASCUAL BASIC #3
    * T. PEREZ BASIC #4 100%
    * L. TIANT BASIC #1
    * DRYSDALE BASIC #4 100%
    * MAGIC MASTER #4/BASIC #3
    * PALMEIRO MASTER/BASIC #1
    * '65 DISNEYLAND #2
    * '78 ELVIS PRESLEY #6
    * '78 THREE'S COMPANY #1

WaltDisneyBoards
  • Options
    No not this time.

I do have 2 - 1984 Donruss Factory Set. Maybe I'll send graded in future if I can find perfect card from a set?
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sent in a 42-card sub, 72 Topps, 73 OPC, 77, 78 & 79 Topps, all of which I pulled from packs busted over the weekend.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    Sent in a 28 Card Sub. all 93 Refractors, hope their kindimage

-John
    -John Stevens
    Ebay ID: jrconcessi

Collecting 1993 Finest Refractors & All Refractors 1993 - 2001, 1964 Topps Psa 8.5 or Better
    Soon to be Collecting 1966 Batman Color and all Hall of Famers in all Sports in as High a Grade as I can Afford.
  • Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Nope, I'm waiting for the 14th when the new rules start. I can save 50.00 if I wait.

Steve >>

Gonna cost me 50 if I DO wait! Need to send out a sub next week
  • Options
    i sent out 2 subs. a 67 card $5 special and my 6 renewal vouchers.

the big sub has mostly ozzie smith but also includes my 1973-1979 nolan ryan collection from my childhood days... they'll all graded crap but they're mine image

the renewal sub was the more expensive ozzie cards

edited to add: i got the post office at 3pm yesterday to find it was closed! d'oh! luckily they had an automated system available, whew.
    White Whales:
    1996 Select Certified Mirror Gold Ozzie Smith
    2006 Bowman Chrome Orange Refractor Chris Carpenter
  • Options
    Sent in 75 cards on the Dec special
  • Options

Both of my submissions were received and logged yesterday. I was really surprised. I have read a couple of threads lately where people's cards were received over a week ago, but not logged in yet.

Anyway, I was wrong, I actually sent 8 cards in on the holiday special (not 5 as stated), but still 2 short of the minimum requirement of 10. They didn't say anything and they logged it in w/o any problems so hopefully they will go ahead and push it through. Thank you PSA!
  • Options
    i got this in an email today... oh boy

"We have received your submission and are unable to process it at this time. Please contact Customer Service immediately as there is a problem with your order and we would like to resolve the issue as soon as possible."
    White Whales:
  • Options
    jjwormjjworm Posts: 196 ✭✭
    They received my two orders on 12/21 (delivery confirmation) and over two weeks later they are still now logged in. I called and they said to wait a few more days...argh!!!

Collecting:

- Post War baseball HOF RC's
    - 1980's unopened baseball
    - All Mutoscope and American Beauties

• Options
    my order was messed up because apparently Kitty Clover and Jiffy Pop discs are considered Tallboys... gotta pay an extra shipping fee. joy. at least the problem is solved (thanks Ernesto).

White Whales:
  • Options
    clayshooter22clayshooter22 Posts: 727 ✭✭✭
    I have four out there with a renewal voucher and three on the modern bulk holiday special.

This 63 card order of mostly Puckett's for my registry set:

PSA Order Status for Submission # 629453

Date Received: 12/06/2007

This 20 card order is from 6 star sets where I cherry picked the best ones:

PSA Order Status for Submission # 631055

Date Received: 01/03/2008

Another last minute sub for the puckett registry with about 16 cards and the 6 free for renewal membership mailed on Dec. 31 yet to be logged on.

Kirby Puckett Master Set