Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Cool collection of cards

I hope you guys can make this out

I'm not the best at the camera thing , I'm gonna try to take better shots tomorrow .

But 4 what it's worth . . .

Comments

• Options
    Hammerin Hank and the Babe are all i need to see. Nice cards !!
    Collector of anything to do with the Dallas Cowboys * PSA cards from 60-07 *
  • Options
    zep33zep33 Posts: 6,897 ✭✭✭
    awesome!! is that yours?

I'd like a frame like that to put cards in. I suppose that's custom made?
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,482 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice set up!
  • Options
    Doh , I just realized, i didn't explain . . .

I saw this collection at one of mt favorite places to buy cards on Long Island { Cardboard Memories } some gentleman had all these cards and he wanted cardboard memories to make a frame / matted for em , I beilieve they are all 500 homer guys , less the Arod, I did not notice him in there . . .yet .

My jaw hit the floor when I saw this
  • Options

<< <i>awesome!! is that yours?

I'd like a frame like that to put cards in. I suppose that's custom made? >>

Yes indeed custom made , the messed up thing is the guy has had the frame and everything ready for the guy for months and he still hasn't come to pick it up yet .

They did an awesome job !

Cardboard Memories E. Northport NY, they can make one for ya no problem
  • Options
    Is that an UD Mantle & Griffey Auto card???

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    zep33zep33 Posts: 6,897 ✭✭✭
    They've had his cards for months? damn

wonder if you can easily change them depending on the mood.
  • Options

<< <i>Is that an UD Mantle & Griffey Auto card???

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >>

Yupp, it is the sweetest little collection of cards I have ever seen , got to be worth a fortune too . .

And Mr.Zep , yupp the guy hasn't come in months to come pick it up , i was completely blown away by hearing that , I thought he was sellin it , it has been in there so long, he was like . . . no , the owner still hasn't come to get it , I damn near fell over
  • Options
    stunning frame job too.

He must be ill or in some other state of misfortune -- ya wouldn't forget about cards like that...
  • Options
    I firmly believe that is the coolest thing I have ever seen.
  • Options

<< <i>I firmly believe that is the coolest thing I have ever seen. >>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You took the words right out of my hands Mr.LSU image

i couldn't believe what i was lookin at when I first saw it , i was like What in the wide wide world of Sports !!!
  • Options
    GonblottGonblott Posts: 1,951 ✭✭
    Been to that shop many times in East Northport over the years. The prices for raw cards and packs are very high but the autographed stuff is fair.
  • Options
    Yea, I guess it's just like anything else , he's got overhead having the shop , but it is worth the little extra and he does all the little things right , he's willing to work with you on the price all the time , a Really great guy and he's got damn near everyone and everything .

I can't count the amount of times he cut the price just because I go to him all the time .

Don't he have an incredible shop though ??

Sooooo much stuff !!!
  • Options
    I really wish the pictures came out better , I'll go back and take another though . . . it is something nice to see and I'm more than certain everyone here could appreciate it's beauty .
  • Options
    Very cool collection of sigs wonderfully displayed. Check out this NFL equivalent.. This has been relisted a number of times and I am surprised it has not sold yet frankly.

Snorto~