Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

SOLD & RETIRED - 13th ranked PCGS Wash Qtr Registry set (check out the pix) Boom's Qtrs-

Well, it's Official!

My 13th ranked Washington Quarter Registry Set (Circulation Strikes 32-64) is SOLD and RETIRED!

Boom's Quarters now belongs to someone else. I will respect the owner-to-be's privacy by keeping his Name Private. Whether he wishes to step forward or not is entirely his call.

As a collector, selling this set is NOT a pleasant experience. We are only our coins' custodians. Many were here before I was born and will still be long after I am gone. I recall endless cherry picking & untolled man hours spent hunting for coins that had to have that "just right" look. I detest UGLY coins and as such, many so-called higher graded coins inevitably were sent back.

This set contains many Pedigreed coins (coins of provenance).... coins that had been parts of previous Top 5 All Time Greatest Registry sets. Some are from All Time Greatest sets that the owner(s) chose NOT to have "Pedigreed."

Being all have been in their respective holders for years, there is ZERO chance of any of them "turning" in the slabs. They are all well "seasoned". I am thoroughly convinced that many here have bonafide shots at re-grading higher. Many an experienced eye has seen these spectacular pieces, in person, and agree that they are very PQ and should be regraded.

The New Owner can verify the aforementioned statement as he has seen each and every coin, in hand!

It's been fun and man, what a run!

Here are just a few pix.
ENJOY! image

imageimage
imageimage
imageimage
imageimage
imageimage
imageimage
imageimage

Comments