Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

2 PHOTOMATCHED game worn Charles Johnson HOMERUN jersey & Eli Marrero OPENING DAY jersey FS - $3

I have for sale 2 amazing photomatched Rockies jerseys. The first is a Charles Johnson 2003 home alternate jersey, with a photomatch from his 6th homerun of the season on June 7th,2003. I'm going to call it a "possible" photomatch though because there isn't enough pinstripes seen in the picture to consider it a "dead-match". The ones that you can see in the photo are the pinstripes on the logo and the side patch, which all match up. The jersey comes with an LOA from Jim's Jersey's. Jersey shows really good game use with the tag faded

The second jersey in this lot is an Eli Marrero 2006 Opening Day game worn photomatched jersey. It is one of only 2 home pinstriped jerseys worn by Marrero during his entire tenure with the Rockies and it was worn for 3 total games (April 3rd,May 4th, and June 4th). I have photomatches from each game. I brought this jersey to Dave Bushing in February, 2007, and he told me that it would easily grade an A10 if sent to MEARS and he appraised it at $350. The jersey was originally purchased from Splinters From The Pine (jerseys2003) in January, 2007. An 8x10 picture of Marrero on June 4th will accompany this jersey.

PERFECT PHOTOMATCH FROM JUNE 4TH:

ANOTHER PERFECT PHOTOMATCH FROM OPENING DAY:

ADDITIONAL PICTURES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST

Both jerseys $300 SHIPPED