Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

1993 Topps Finest Baseball box for sale on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=120188993817&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=002

Box in perfect condition! Extremely tough to find!

This set contains some of the most highly sought after cards in the 90's. The December issue of SMR-PSA's price guide shows gem mint refractor cards with insane values:

Bagwell- $650, I-Rod- $650, R. Palmeiro- $1500, G. Brett (HOF)- $350, Sosa-$425, McGwire-$450, Ripken(HOF)- $900, Mattingly- $600, F. Thomas-$450, Bonds- $650, Clemens-$450, N. Ryan (HOF)-$1000, Griffey Jr.-$700, J. Gonzalez-$650, Piazza-$475

Non-graded cards have been selling very well on Ebay.

FREE SHIPPING ON MULTIPLE ITEMS PURCHASED!!!!!!!!!!

Bid with confidence- I HAVE EXCELLENT FEEDBACK!!!!

PSA: THE BEDELL COLLECTION..1980's Topps Royals, George Brett, Bo Jackson and Jose Canseco collections.

Successful transactions with the following members: Rogermnj, Salinas, CDsNuts, Murphdawg, imafishinnut, samspop, Con40, colebear, jbox, firedawg45

Comments

• Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭
    LINKY

That is a box I have always wanted to rip!!
  • Options
    Just out of curiostiy, how many refractors would one typically get out of one of these boxes? Or is it a gaurunteed number?
    Jim G
    All-time favorite athletes:
    Steve Sax, Steve Garvey, Larry Bird, Jerry Rice, Joe Montana, Andre Agassi, Karch Kiraly, Wayne Gretzky, Ichiro Suzuki, Andres Galarraga, Greg Maddux.
    "Make the world a better place... punch both A-Rods in the face (Alex Rodriguez and Andy Roddick)!"
  • Options
    CDsNutsCDsNuts Posts: 10,092
    1 refractor per box, sometimes 2 in rare cases. The problem with these boxes however is that the pack with the refractor in it is wrapped differently and Topps used plain shrink-wrap to seal the boxes. Most of the boxes on ebay have been opened with the refractor pack removed, and then resealed using standard shrink wrap. Personally, I would only buy a case-fresh box from a reputable dealer.
  • Options
    RogermnjRogermnj Posts: 1,809 ✭✭
    I know that SOME of the boxes had topps wrapping on the factory seal.
  • Options
    ldfergldferg Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭
    what's the difference in what bedellsonics has and this: finest hot box

bedellsonics, are yours the factory wrap from topps or similar to the one listed above?

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06
  • Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭

<< <i>what's the difference in what bedellsonics has and this: finest hot box

bedellsonics, are yours the factory wrap from topps or similar to the one listed above? >>

What is the this auction appears to be an after market gimmick IMO.
    Why no pic in this auction??
  • Options
    Why no pic in this auction??

my sentiments exactly....

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

• Options
    I have two boxes now listed that are factory wrapped(sealed)
    PSA: THE BEDELL COLLECTION..1980's Topps Royals, George Brett, Bo Jackson and Jose Canseco collections.

Successful transactions with the following members: Rogermnj, Salinas, CDsNuts, Murphdawg, imafishinnut, samspop, Con40, colebear, jbox, firedawg45
  • Options

• Options
    bedell,
    are you www.sccentral.com or do you have another pic to post of the box?

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

• Options
    divecchiadivecchia Posts: 6,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The picture looks like it came from Sports Card Central. Check it out. I'd ask for another scam, sorry I mean scan.

Linky

Donato
    Hobbyist & Collector (not an investor).
    Donato's Complete US Type Set ---- Donato's Dansco 7070 Modified Type Set ---- Donato's Basic U.S. Coin Design Set

Successful transactions: Shrub68 (Jim), MWallace (Mike)
  • Options
    I actually copied it from their site. All the boxes look the same. It is not a scam. My feedback is very good.

• Options
    i'd go with CDS advice on this.

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

• Options
    CDsNutsCDsNuts Posts: 10,092
    I'd go with ldferg's advice on this.
  • Options

<< <i>I actually copied it from their site. All the boxes look the same. It is not a scam. My feedback is very good. >>

This card sold for over 2 million dollars. I put this card on eBay with a $10,000 Buy-it-Now. Would you buy with this picture?

Just because I have or can get a picture of it doesn't mean I own it.

Get my point.

Donato
    Donato's Complete US Type Set ---- Donato's Dansco 7070 Modified Type Set ---- Donato's Basic U.S. Coin Design Set

• Options
    I guess I didn't think about it like that. I will scan my boxes into ebay tomorrow. Thanks for the input!!! Jim

• Options
    New scan is on ebay. Thanks for the input. All of my other cards are actual scans. I will be sure to have all boxes scanned in the future. Jim

• Options

<< <i>New scan is on ebay. Thanks for the input. All of my other cards are actual scans. I will be sure to have all boxes scanned in the future. Jim >>

Jim...

Good job, that's the way to do it.

Good Luck with the auctions.

Donato

Edited because I can't spell.

• Options
    Just sold one. One more left!!! Box is in perfect condition.