Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

My Apologies.......

.......for what I posted 8/28. Too much drink, too much anger, it doesn't excuse anything I know but I just wanted to relate that. My sincere apology to all who saw it.

Very chagrined,
Dave
Topps Heritage

Now collecting:
Topps Heritage

1957 Topps BB Ex+-NM
All Yaz Items 7+
Various Red Sox
Did I leave anything out?

Comments

• chbchb Posts: 212
    I think they should install Breathalyzers on all keyboards--above a certain level the keypad locks up image

Didn't see the post you're referring to, but for what it's worth your apology sounds sincere to me.
  • Usually the person who posts something nasty regrets it the most. I wish I could say I was drinking the many times I got out of control on the keyboard, but I can't. Nope, I'm just a regular ol a-hole image

Take er easy Dave image
  • No worries, Dave!

I, too, enjoy getting full of vodka and pecking away at the keyboard.

Personally, I enjoyed your passionate, drunken post.
  • itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    i don't think they'll ever be content image
  • Carew29Carew29 Posts: 4,026 ✭✭

---"I think they should install Breathalyzers on all keyboards"--

I guess the space shuttle needs one tooimage
  • rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    I guess the space shuttle needs one too

ha aint that the truth,ifi was going a million miles away or whereever they go to, i think id have to be drunk too ,airplane and chopper height is high enuff for me, space no way,have to be something though!especailly when yer tipsey,no wonder stuff always breaks lol
    randy
  • mtcardsmtcards Posts: 3,342 ✭✭✭
    If you install a difficult to remember password as a login, one that takes sobriety to remember, you will be fine
    IT IS ALWAYS CHEAPER TO NOT SELL ON EBAY
  • chbchb Posts: 212

<< <i>I guess the space shuttle needs one too >>

No, you need a few drinks before buckling into the shuttle. No sober person would voluntarily propel themself into outer space!